Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have a dual jeter/dent auto, ruth jersey, and mays auto. need to look again though

Haven't heard back on a PM from you but I'd be interested in a price/info on these and any other high end baseball you have for trade
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

football list just updated. lots gone. checking to see if i have more to add especially low end
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    Kansas City Chiefs Kansas City Royals Chicago Blackhawks
    See MultiGenSportsCards's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

Do you have pics of the Magic Johnson Auto's? I should be able to put together a combination of mostly baseball with some football. A lot of the baseball are BV $20+ and / or SSP

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have pics of the Magic Johnson Auto's? I should be able to put together a combination of mostly baseball with some football. A lot of the baseball are BV $20+ and / or SSP

i should have about 3-4 total magic autos. i'll take a group pic sat and send to you. in this type of trade, beckett value does not matter. i go strictly by the criteria listed. thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

lowered criteria

SCF Rewards
    Country

traded the peyton auto rc!

SCF Rewards
    Country

traded the peyton rc refractor 9.5.

back from the national and will start posting stuff

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (26)
    Country
    See Games4sale2day's Items on eBay

Tried sending you a DM but it says your inbox is full. Anyways, any update on when more cards will be added? Hoping to get another trade in soon! Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tried sending you a DM but it says your inbox is full. Anyways, any update on when more cards will be added? Hoping to get another trade in soon! Thanks!

inbox cleared. nothing big in the way of football. probably smaller stuff in the <20 credit range. anyone specific?

SCF Rewards
    Country

added a few hof graded rcs. if you're looking for any specific teams or players, i have several inserts, game used, and autos not listed

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast