WTTF--2018 Bowman Chrome Talent Pipeline

Title mentions it all wantlist posted below -Let me know what you have and what your looking for in return.

Best,
    David

2018 BOWMAN CHROME TALENT PIPELINE WANTLIST *pending
    CIN COL NYM OAK TOR

Last edited by dragonslayer913; 06-03-2018 at 09:54 PM.
    MY SITE CLICK THIS>>>Hidden Content
    BASEBALL:PARALLELS ONLY OF BUMGARNER/GOLDSCHMIDT/KERSHAW/MCCUTCHEN/POSEY/RIZZO
    BASKETBALL---PARALLEL/INSERTS OF:PAUL GEORGE/GORDON HAYWARD/DAMIAN LILLARD/JOHN WALL
    FOOTBALL---PARALLEL/INSERTS OF: SHADY MCCOY/ DEREK CARR / BLAKE BORTLES

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    ^^^up^^^
    BASKETBALL---PARALLEL/INSERTS OF:PAUL GEORGE/GORDON HAYWARD/DAMIAN LILLARD/JOHN WALL

Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    ^^^up^^^
    I might have the col talent pipeline but I will only trade it for 2018 bowman scouts top 100 #77 as that is the last to complete my set. Do you have that card? I'm at work currently and will check when I get home.
    Hidden Content

Yu Darvish, TEXAS RANGERSand Dallas Cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by tylerrules09 View Post
    I might have the col talent pipeline but I will only trade it for 2018 bowman scouts top 100 #77 as that is the last to complete my set. Do you have that card? I'm at work currently and will check when I get home.
    Sorry don' t have it

I have CIN. I also have parallels of Derek carr. looking for Acuna. bowman or topps. lmk you have anything. thanks. larry
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    I have CIN. I also have parallels of Derek carr. looking for Acuna. bowman or topps. lmk you have anything. thanks. larry
    Nothing

^^^up^^^