Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Update - May 27, 2018 - Happy Memorial Day and Site Changes

Members -

Before I start on the update, I would like to thank any of our members that have served in the military. Their sacrifices makes it possible for all of us to enjoy this hobby. Thank you! If you have served in the US Armed Forces, you can add this information to your profile and it will display on your post information. Let us recognize you for your service!

I do have a lot of items to address that has to do with the overall direction of SCF. I ask you to please read this completely and if you have suggestions or comments to please them below.

Something that I am a big believer about is having SCF being a leader in the hobby. However, in order to be a leader, we have do things better tomorrow than we are doing them today and most certainly better than yesterday. I truly want SCF to be a site that you can come to get any and all information related to the hobby. This is something that is going to take time.

With that said, this week, I have started to add in feeds from the blogs of our Sponsors (where available) and Manufacturers. This information is going to be located in the Sponsor forum for sponsor specific posts and for Manufacturers, these posts will be in the Hobby News/Information and Events forum,

Currently, I have linked in the following groups:
    • Kronozio's Blog
    • Steel City's Scoop Blog
    • Dave and Adam's Blog
    • Leaf
    • Upper Deck
    • Topps
    • Panini's Knight's Lance
    • Onyx Authenticated

I will be adding more in over the next week or so. Some of the Non-Sports sites, will be posted onto the nonsportscardforum.com side of SCF (Click the NSCF Tab).

I am also looking at enhancing our old Affiliate program to become an SCF Blogger Network. If you are an independent blogger, podcaster, etc and you would like to have your content linked onto SCF, this can be done with an exchange for a link to SCF or a general shoutout to SCF from your blog/site/podcast. This would NOT include sites that are actively selling cards/boxes/supplies - this would require a Sponsorship deal with SCF.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the SCF Blogger Network OR becoming an SCF Sponsor, please contact me about this.

Selling or Trading on SCF?
    If you sell or trade on SCF, you now have the ability to indicate the country(ies) you are willing to ship to. This information will display before the 1st post of the thread. By having this, any prospective buyer or trader will know if they should proceed with looking at the thread or not. Our preference is that members would be willing to work with anyone, regardless of location; however, it is not SCF's place to dictate to you as a member on who to sell or trade with.

For more information, please click here for more information.

SCF T-shirts
    In preparation for the Nationals, we are looking at having t-shirts made. I am looking to see how much interest there is in members getting shirts. The cost will be the cost of the production + plus shipping (or pick-up at the Nationals Booth in Cleveland). Cost is looking to be around $10 per shirt, but there is going to be some adjustments for larger sizes. If you are interested, please post here! I would like to get finalized pricing by mid-June.

Nationals in Cleveland
    Speaking of Nationals in Cleveland, if you are planning to go to the Nationals, please visit SCF at booths 2069/2071. @doniceage, @palantri, @michigandan and myself will be in Cleveland along with other SCF members. I am working with Don to finalize the booth setup and layout as their may be a few space available for you to setup a case at the Nationals! If you have Interest in setting up, please contact Don directly via PM. Space is going to be limited for Cleveland this year.

Also, we will be looking at space for 2019 in Chicago and would like to potential get our booth set a year in advance!! If you have Interest for 2019, let Don know.

SCF Fundraising
    If you are interested in helping the operations of SCF, please consider clicking the Blue Support SCF link at the top. Funds raised will be used for web hosting costs, software costs/expenses, Reward Point program shipping, promoting SCF at Nationals and other larger shows and lastly but most importantly, development work. You will gain access as a VIP member (most banner ads are disabled) for a 5 dollar of support, 1 year for 25 dollars of support. VIP Perks such as 1st dibs at the SCF Rewards Store (and Roger has a TON of stuff to post in June/July) with a discount.

SCF Tool Enhancements
    I have previously communicated, there has been a number of changes to the Through the Mail Manager and the Inventory Manager in the last 6-7 months. I want to highlight some of the recent enhancements that are now included as a part of the Inventory Manager tool.

Product Release Calendar Page
    With the changes that have been made to the Inventory Manager, we now have the ability to create a release page for any and all products that are going to be released or have been released. Over the next several months, we will be looking at some of the older releases and making sure that they have a page. The landing page, found here, will include a calendar of the current months planned releases (as SCF knows about these).

The content on this page includes the checklists (which does not require one to be logged in SCF to gather) - links to threads created on SCF, Cards that are in members Inventory as well as items on eBay. My vision is that this will continue to evolve to include other items and articles.

Card Show Calendar
    Additionally, @CoolHandLuke has added in a Card Show Calendar. This tool gives ANY SCFer the ability to provide information about shows that are local to their area, especially if you are going to be setting up as a vendor at that show!!

As of today, this is limited to Shows and Events. This should not be used for entering in Card Shop Information - I have vision for this as a separate tool.

When you do post an event into the show Calendar, this will automatically post this information in the Hobby News/Info and Events forum, which in turn should post this information out to Twitter and Facebook. If you are a Show Operator or know a Show Operator, let them know about this resource. All I ask is that you give SCF a shout out at that show.

Card Shop Database
    Something that I will be looking to add at some point this summer is a Card Shop Database. However, in the meantime, Don is maintaining our Local Card Shop thread. If you go to a local shop that is not listed on the 1st post of that thread, please post that information so we can work on keeping this up to date

World Cup Contest
    On Friday, June 1st, I will be opening up the 2018 SCF World Cup Contest! I am working to nail-down the Grand Prize on this, but it is looking like it will be a box of 2018 World Cup Soccer - Sponsor TBD. I am looking at least 3 Components to this - Guess the Score - Order of finish for the Round Robin and WC Predictor contest. Information will be posted when this contest is ready to begin.

Before I close, I would like to thank all of SCF's Sponsors (in no particular order) - Ryan from Canadian Cards (@CanadianCards), Sean from Allgood Collectibles (@seal006), Brent from @packrip.com, Mark from Bear Ridge @FrenchConnection, The gents from Kronozio (@KZ-David and @KZ-Jonathan), my friends at Dave and Adams, Sean and company at Steel City, Josh over at ATL Sportscards and finally Topps Cards. Thanks for your continued support of SCF, please support these grounds as they help support SCF.

Lastly, thank you, the members, for being a part of the community and taking the time to read this. If you have suggestions, concerns, ideas, please post them here or in the Feedback and Suggestions forum. Lastly, if you have gotten to this point, please click here to register for a chance to win 10,000 SCF Reward Points! - Deadline will be June 2nd at 11:59pm EDT - will run the drawing before I head to Jacksonville the next morning.

Thanks,
    Scott

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Scott- Thank you for the update and a big thank you to all of our troops.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks for the information and to all the service members who have served and died for our peace in this country. Miss you Dad, RIP!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

OPG Basketball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (123)
    Country
    Utah Jazz Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See bballkm32's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Thank you. Put me in for a Large Shirt as well.
    Collecting Karl Malone, Ryne Sandberg, Pat Angerer, Tavian Banks, Devyn Marble, Aaron White, Jarrod Uthoff, Tyler Cook, Keegan Murray, Kris Murray, Luka Garza, Joe Wieskamp, Jordan Bonhannon, DJ Carton
    Hidden Content

Inventory:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Thanks for the update Scott.

Thank you to all that have served our country or abroad!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

@scottkoz20- Scott- I got an SCF shirt a few years ago. Can I assume this one will have a differemt design? I don't want two of the same shirt.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@scottkoz20- Scott- I got an SCF shirt a few years ago. Can I assume this one will have a differemt design? I don't want two of the same shirt.

New logo and grey - not the black shirts

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country

Scott- I would like a Large then.

New logo and grey - not the black shirts

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Some good new info here. I look forward to meeting up at the Group Break on the 6th in Jacksonville.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Scott- I would like a Large then.

@doniceage

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast