Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WTT Huge Player lots for Decent RC's, 5-10X book in your favor

If you check my website you will see that I have many HUGE player collections I am looking to trade these collections for decent RC's. For example I am willing to trade for any and all Finest, Chrome etc...RC's. I am trading HEAVILY in your favor (this goes for all sports) a great example would be probably the #1 football card I am looking for (besides LeBron RC's) the Charles Rogers topps 1st edition RC. I'm pretty sure it books $15-20.00. I would be willing to offer over $100.00 in trade for it (probably much more) but to take advantage of the 5-10X book offer I need to unload some of your favorite player/team lots in the trade. If you are looking to get GU/Autos etc...I will trade those, but those cards count BV in the trade. Say you wanted a $10.00 GU, I would offer that GU and probably $10.00 or so in trade for the Rogers. Anyway enough for this post (you get the idea) anyone interested please PM/Email/IM me. Thanks
    Hidden Content
    Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash

I don't have a PC - Everything in my bucket is potentially for trade
    I don't ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks

umm...maybe a few, you'd need to check my site
    www.freewebs.com/asujbl
    Hidden Content
    Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash

I dont have GREAT rookies but i got decent ones of like shocky and portis.. I would trade for badger football lot ((dayne, chambers are the big names.. there are some other players but they got like 1 card))

Jay

If I have any badgers I am absolutely willing to trade for lower RC's or Shockey, Portis etc...you'll need to check my site. PM me after you check
    Hidden Content

someone else has got to be interested...10X book value, come on...PM me
    Hidden Content

I checked and i dun see any of those players even on there :(

Jay

sorry, if there are no Badgers listed then I don't have any right now, sorry :(...did you see anything else?
    Hidden Content

interested in players in my sig from your list. are you looking for anything else besides those rookies?

I will trade for most RC's, not just the ones on my want list. just get me a list of RC"s, GU and Autos you want to trade. PM me with the list. THanks
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast