Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

WTT Huge Player lots for Decent RC's, 5-10X book in your favor

If you check my website you will see that I have many HUGE player collections I am looking to trade these collections for decent RC's. For example I am willing to trade for any and all Finest, Chrome etc...RC's. I am trading HEAVILY in your favor (this goes for all sports) a great example would be probably the #1 football card I am looking for (besides LeBron RC's) the Charles Rogers topps 1st edition RC. I'm pretty sure it books $15-20.00. I would be willing to offer over $100.00 in trade for it (probably much more) but to take advantage of the 5-10X book offer I need to unload some of your favorite player/team lots in the trade. If you are looking to get GU/Autos etc...I will trade those, but those cards count BV in the trade. Say you wanted a $10.00 GU, I would offer that GU and probably $10.00 or so in trade for the Rogers. Anyway enough for this post (you get the idea) anyone interested please PM/Email/IM me. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See blooom2714's Items on eBay

any takeo spikes

SCF Rewards
    Country

umm...maybe a few, you'd need to check my site
    www.freewebs.com/asujbl

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont have GREAT rookies but i got decent ones of like shocky and portis.. I would trade for badger football lot ((dayne, chambers are the big names.. there are some other players but they got like 1 card))

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I have any badgers I am absolutely willing to trade for lower RC's or Shockey, Portis etc...you'll need to check my site. PM me after you check

SCF Rewards
    Country

someone else has got to be interested...10X book value, come on...PM me

SCF Rewards
    Country

I checked and i dun see any of those players even on there :(

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry, if there are no Badgers listed then I don't have any right now, sorry :(...did you see anything else?

SCF Rewards
    See simpsonut's Items on eBay

interested in players in my sig from your list. are you looking for anything else besides those rookies?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will trade for most RC's, not just the ones on my want list. just get me a list of RC"s, GU and Autos you want to trade. PM me with the list. THanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast