Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NBA Finals Discussion Thread

Thanks for the friendly discussion everyone! I spent the night designing a custom LeBron Sacramento Kings jersey. I can dream, right? haha
    Collecting:
    Basketball: LeBron James, De'Aaron Fox, Skal Labissiere, Dwyane Wade
    Football: Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, Khalil Mack, Randy Moss

2. Kronozio
    That maybe a stretch but maybe he will become a 76ers (I'm a Celtics fan but Irving left Cavs because of LeBron)!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, newer Yankees and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Why compare people who played in different decades.

To me you can't compare MJ and LeBron, two different times in Basketball glory.

As for Wilt, he played when he was a giant but Russell was great at defense and drove Wilt crazy in the Playoffs.
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, newer Yankees and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by imi26dude View Post
    Thanks for the friendly discussion everyone! I spent the night designing a custom LeBron Sacramento Kings jersey. I can dream, right? haha
    Your dream sounds like a nightmare for LeBron, but a fan can still dream :-)

Quote Originally Posted by bakemeister52 View Post
    That maybe a stretch but maybe he will become a 76ers (I'm a Celtics fan but Irving left Cavs because of LeBron)!
    I'd put the odds at:

76'ers: 40%% (This seems like the obvious choice)
    Celtics: 25% (The Celtics could trade Hayward for LeBron and Kyrie for Kawhi ... but will the Spurs play ball?)
    Lakers: 15% (If the Lakers trade Deng/Ingram/Kuzma for Kawhi & sign PG13 it may be tough for LeBron not to sign with them)
    Cavs: 10% (This jumps to 51% if they can trade Clarkson/Zizic/Osman/Nance/#8 to Spurs for Kawhi)
    Rockets: 5% (They're capped out and have nothing to trade)
    Warriors: 5% (Draymond/Iggy/Livingston for LeBron/Korver/Nance works salary wise & sets LeBron up to win 7+ titles, but he knows the media would kill him)

Quote Originally Posted by bakemeister52 View Post
    Why compare people who played in different decades.

To me you can't compare MJ and LeBron, two different times in Basketball glory.

As for Wilt, he played when he was a giant but Russell was great at defense and drove Wilt crazy in the Playoffs.
    I'm not sure how Wilt got into the LeBron v MJ comparison ... but Wilt dominated Russell in the playoffs just as he did in the regular season. Regardless, Kareem has a better claim to GOAT than Jordan does imho but the guy gets overlooked all the time, possibly because the media never really liked him.
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. Im so blessed.
    Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123