Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Joe Juneau request...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Joe Juneau request...

Just got a return to sender back in the mail from Joe Juneau. I thought I had a good address to use, but no dice, I have looked around and I do not know where to find the man.

Any help would be appreciated.

Looking for Joe Juneau, former boston bruin, washington capital, montreal canadien

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last address I had updated is: 44 Elm St. Lancaster, NH 03584. I don't believe the one in Quebec is valid anymore, since he no longer coaches Jr. Hockey there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I am giving it a shot.. Sent it out today and hopefully it comes back signed! He was a fave of mine as a kid.