Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

PIF Banner Year, Maple Leaf Marks, The Cup ARP, SPx Shadowbox Auto, Jersey Lot + more

2016-17 SPX Blue Autographs #56 Sonny Milano /199

2017 Toronto Maple Leafs Centennial Maple Leaf Marks #MLMJA John Anderson

2017-18 SP Game Used Banner Year Winter Classic 2017 #BWCJS Jaden Schwartz

_pif3.jpg _pif2.jpg _pif1.jpg

First to claim one of these cards gets it, and then should post a new thread offering three cards of their own. If no claim made by Friday June 8th then I will post 3 different cards.

* UPDATE - Friday, June 8 *
    Adding these cards as options.

2015-16 The Cup #163 Laurent Dauphin AU PATCH RC /249
    2015-16 Upper Deck Rookie Materials #RMSP Shane Prince JSY (3-card lot)
    2016-17 Ice Rookie Relic Jumbos #RRJDS Dylan Strome JSY /199
    2016-17 Ultimate Collection Signature Material Laureates #SMLLE Loui Eriksson PATCH /99

3.jpg 2.jpg
    1.jpg 4.jpg
    Last edited by DaveS; 06-08-2018 at 03:04 PM.
    Hidden Content
    My up-to-date multi-sport trade/sale inventory + full wantlist can be found on Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@notoriousrob101 need an Eriksson auto patch?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks

Not sure if @Maggot would like the Schwartz for his collection? Or if @breitling would be interested in the Eriksson?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Seattle Seahawks Toronto Blue Jays
    See watchtrader_ca's Items on eBay

Just saw my name mentioned here... not sure how this works. So you claim one of those cards and someone sends it to you and then you post up three similar valued cards for someone else to take?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See sportfreaks232's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Just saw my name mentioned here... not sure how this works. So you claim one of those cards and someone sends it to you and then you post up three similar valued cards for someone else to take?

Your right check the rules ...Bv have to be a minimum of 20bv

So claim the card you want so we can have more fun

Last edited by Japold2; 06-13-2018 at 07:10 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Seattle Seahawks Toronto Blue Jays
    See watchtrader_ca's Items on eBay

What happens if i don't have access to a BV?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

What happens if i don't have access to a BV?

Its a $5 card so just post something that's at least $5 and youll be fine. The BV is just a guideline so people aren't posting $1 Autos and GJ that no one wants. Most of us don't have access to BV including myself.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Its a $5 card so just post something that's at least $5 and youll be fine. The BV is just a guideline so people aren't posting $1 Autos and GJ that no one wants. Most of us don't have access to BV including myself.

@theboxbreaker96 it's actually a $25 card, not a $5 card. But as long as you post something in the same ballpark if you claim it then you're right, it shouldn't be an issue.
    Last edited by DaveS; 06-14-2018 at 02:14 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@theboxbreaker96 it's actually a $25 card, not a $5 card. But as long as you post something in the same ballpark if you claim it then you're right, it shouldn't be an issue.

@DaveS - Its actually a $5 card, with a BV of 25. Unfortunately the dollar sign pertains to actual currency. BV on the other hand is a made up number by the so called "experts"
    @breitling - I dont use BV either, but its still pretty simple. I just claimed on in the Canada Only section, posted up some similar valued stuff that people might actually want, none of this "30BV" garbage, and a card was claimed from me within 30 mins. It was actually the card I thought most people wouldnt want from the group, seeing as there were some current Habs and a Leaf .... basically claim a card, and find a selection of cards that would be a pretty fair trade / slightly higher in the other persons favor if you were moving the two cards 1 for 1.

This is not directed towards the OP, but it seems quite a few people still try and pawn off garbage in the PIF sections after they get their claim in. Be fair, use common sense ... if a card has been sitting on your trade list for the last few months because they were one and done type players .... the kind of cards you dont want to own .... the most likely no one else here wants to claim them either.
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country

@DaveS - Its actually a $5 card, with a BV of 25. Unfortunately the dollar sign pertains to actual currency. BV on the other hand is a made up number by the so called "experts"

@canucksfan007 the discussion was about BV, so in this case the dollar sign pertains to BV.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast