Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to SCF!

Welcome to SCF Jay, enjoy yourself here and have fun!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Welcome to SCF Jay, when you get the time, let me know what oddball or food issue items you might have of Mike Liut.

Cheers!

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Victor Mete, and
    Young Guns graded BGS 9.5.

Jay,
    You found a great site for sport cards and with a lot of active members from the Buffalo area. If you attend any of the local shows I am sure you run into some of them even though you might not know their names you would recognize their faces. Have any questions about the site feel free to ask. Have fun working and sorting thru your dad stuff. Always nice when a father can share cards with his kids imo.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Jay, welcome to SCF !!
    @BuffaloIrish
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12