Anybody interested in doing a 13 run pool?

I hope I don't need special permission to do something like this. If I do, consider this me asking for that permission.

I did one of these at the start of the season on Facebook, but it ended quicker than anybody expected. I'm wanting to do another one, but the group on Facebook wanted to have a $50 cash buy in, so I wasn't interested.

Basic premise is that everybody sends in a card (BV $10-15) as a "buy in." Teams are randomized each week. Each day your team scores ____ runs. You mark off your scores like a bingo card. The first person to mark off all of their scores from 0-13 (and knows the dates/games that those runs were scored in) wins all of the cards in the pool. We can establish a tie breaker while people are sending their cards in (just in case nobody marks off all of their scores).

I would really like to start by next Monday (6/18), so we would need to get on this quickly.

The only money involved would be for shipping the cards to the winner, so if everybody sent $1 with their card, it should cover the shipping. Anything collected that is over the amount it costs to ship the cards to the winner could just be some bonus $ for the winner.

Anybody interested?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Quote Originally Posted by michigandan View Post
    Jason, you would need to get approval from @patriotsguy and @scottkoz20
    Thanks for the clarification.

So, @patriotsguy and @scottkoz20 can I/we do something like this? I don't have to take the lead on it, but am happy to do it if nobody else wants to (or is able to).

I’d be interested in doing it for cash. Not sure about random cards.
    Wanting to buy '96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball...commons & stars

I would need @scottkoz20 to confirm this is OK as far a the "gambling" aspect since we do have younger members on SCF. He's out of the country so once He responds (which may be a while) we'll take it from there.

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!