Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Thread: NBA Offseason Thread

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Isn't that too long for Twitter, though? lol

Man all we have now are politics and physical fights to discuss, heh. This is always the slowest part of the offseason...most of the moves have already been made. Now we have to wait until October.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Isn't that too long for Twitter, though? lol

Man all we have now are politics and physical fights to discuss, heh. This is always the slowest part of the offseason...most of the moves have already been made. Now we have to wait until October.

It might be too long, I didn't check the character count but tried to make it as short as I could … you're right though … off-seasons are sloooooooooooow

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Kawhi's parting thank-you letter to San Antonio:

https://www.mysanantonio.com/file/33...i%20Thanks.pdf

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Very professional to the the point. He is a class act not like some others in the NBA that have left a team they started with!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The letter was likely written by his agent and is very mundane ... but ... so what, he's a Raptor now and maybe the 2nd best player on the planet ... I love watching Kawhi play and root for the young man! I would love to see the Raptors in the Finals this year though Boston is the obvious favorite in the ECF.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I actually thought the letter looked rather cheesy, almost something like a middle school basic letter-writing project -- but if he's sincere, then it's fine, even if it's simplistic-looking. The Spurs fans haven't taken very well to it from what I've seen. They will probably mostly boo him upon return. However, like the Cavs fans with James leaving, they should at least be thankful that he helped them to their last championship. He may never have the legacy of Duncan or Robinson, but they couldn't have gotten that ring without him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/08/...e-to-deal.html

The Pelicans have agreed to sign free agent center Jahlil Okafor, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski (Twitter links). A source tells Wojnarowski that Okafor will sign a two-year contract with a partial guarantee in the first year and a team option for year two.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I thought Okafor would turn out a lot better in the pros than he has. Feels like this will be his last chance.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Okafor is a dinosaur ... could have been a solid center back in the 90s but the game just doesn't favor the type of player he is anymore ... he is a talented scorer in the paint though, no doubt about that

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Okafor is a dinosaur ... could have been a solid center back in the 90s but the game just doesn't favor the type of player he is anymore ... he is a talented scorer in the paint though, no doubt about that

Yeah I was just thinking how he is such a throwback, and his limitations are very problematic in the modern NBA especially. He has very good post moves to score on offense, but isn't good at setting picks or shooting from the outside, which big men are expected to do these days. He's also a poor rebounder for his size, like Brook Lopez.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast