Looking for Cal Ripken Class of 2001 bobbleheads or bobblehead cards

Hi, Way back in 2007 I posted my interest in these Ripken bobblehead and Ripken bobblehead cards. I've been hoping to find a serial number match between the serial number on the bottom of the bobblehead and the number on the bobblehead card. If you have any available for sale and/or trading, please contact me with the serial number on the card or the bobblehead itslef. Thanks!. I have slowed down in my Ripken collecting but am always interested in what is available as I have many duplicates.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Hi @Rusty and welcome to SCF! If you have questions, please feel free to ask them in the Feedback and Suggestions forum as we are always looking to improve SCF. Also, I invite you to review our free tools to enhance your collections such as our Inventory Manager and Through the Mail Manager! -Scott

welcome to the site
    Collecting Hailee Deegan 5/17 collected
    Collecting Robert Horry Autos 5/390

Rusty- Welcome back to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SFC! Hoping you find those Ripken's!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price