Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington State Cougars Brigham Young Cougars Arizona Diamondbacks

Another college success arrived in the mailbox last Friday! Wisconsin offensive lineman Beau Benzschawel signed two index cards in black pen care of the Wisconsin athletic department.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just got my first email success for the 2018 college football season from Georgia State head coach Shawn Elliott. (Pic is in the TTMM) Hopefully there will be more to come in the future- I received a bunch of successes through email last year. I also sent a few custom cards out to coaches and got nearly all of those back signed as well. If any of you are curious, these are the coaches I have in my collection so far:

Email successes: Bronco Mendenhall (Virginia), Ed Orgeron (LSU), Bob Davie (New Mexico), Paul Johnson (GA Tech), Justin Fuente (Virginia Tech), Blake Anderson (Arkansas State), Gus Malzahn (Auburn), Dave Doeren (NC State), Ken Niumatalolo (Navy), Pat Fitzgerald (Northwestern), Tom Herman (Texas), Mike Jinks (Bowling Green), Jeff Tedford (Fresno State), Mike Neu (Ball State), Jeff Brohm (Purdue), Joey Jones (South Alabama), Mike Sanford (WKU), Scottie Montgomery (ECU), Paul Tortorella (Indiana Univ.-Pennsylvania), Mark Richt (Miami), Nathan Brown (Central Arkansas)

Successes via SASE: Derek Mason (Vanderbilt), Gary Patterson (TCU), Seth Littrell (North Texas), Terry Bowden (Akron), Jason Candle (Toledo), Justin Wilcox (Cal), Kalani Sitake (BYU), Kyle Whittingham (Utah), Bill Clark (UAB), Kirby Smart (Georgia)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Oklahoma Sooners Washington State Cougars

Those are some great additions

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just got Nick Saban (preprint) and Bill Snyder through email yesterday, pics are in the TTM manager.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country

After over a month without any player successes, the drought ended today with two MOJO successes! The first came from Missouri QB Drew Lock, who is currently Mel Kiper's #1 quarterback prospect for the 2019 draft. If you haven't seen him play, I advise that you go take a look because he has a ROCKET arm.

(2017 highlights)

Anyways, he signed 2/2 index cards through the Missouri athletic department address.
    Drew Lock.JPG

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also got a really cool success from Northwestern quarterback Clayton Thorson! He signed the two index cards I sent in blue pen and also included his own testimonial card. To top it all off, he also wrote me a 1-page letter! I sent to the Walter Athletics Center (Northwestern's brand-new football facility) on Northwestern campus.

Clayton Thorson.JPG

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice job succ!! I've had a great start to the 2018 season. Lock I have had no luck with but did get Shea Patterson

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two more college successes were waiting in the mailbox today! The first one was from BYU tight end Matt Bushman, who signed 2 index cards in black pen and added a note. I believe this one took a little over a month. I sent to the student athlete building on BYU campus if anyone is curious about the address.

Matt Bushman.JPG

SCF Rewards
    Country

The second one came from Air Force HC Troy Calhoun, who sent a signed 8x10 via email. The picture (and email address) are both in the TMM manager.

SCF Rewards
    Country

After a couple weeks without a success, another one arrived in the mailbox today! FAU running back Devin Singletary signed 2 index cards and included a pocket schedule through the FAU athletic department.
    Devin Singletary.JPG

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast