Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington State Cougars Brigham Young Cougars Arizona Diamondbacks

succ's College Football TTM Success Thread

I've been collecting TTM autos for over a year now, and recently I've been interested into sending to college football players. From what I've seen on the web this is becoming harder and harder to do, as many schools are trying to align their policies with NCAA compliance and have begun to ban fan mail sent to their athletic departments.

I still figure that it's worth a shot though, so I recently sent out a few requests to some players, using a mixture of school and private addresses. Today I actually received my first request back, and it came from Ball State quarterback Riley Neal, who signed a pair of index cards and included a note. I sent to Ball State's football stadium for this one... I hope it's the first of many!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's a picture of what I got... (I will also post any successes in the TTMM)
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Can get many email addys from the schools directory that has worked for me in the past as well as ttm manager on this site lists contact info as well. Best of luck and congrats on the success

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got another success in today! BYU quarterback Tanner Mangum signed 2 index cards and also included a nice note. I sent to his home address in Idaho at the end of May, but it came back postmarked from BYU, so he must be there right now practicing. Regardless, I'm pretty happy to get this one back!

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's been a while since I added to this thread, as I have been on a road trip, but I came home to three new college successes! The one that was postmarked earliest came from Iowa tight end Noah Fant. He signed 2 index cards and the back of the SASE in black sharpie. I believe that I sent to Iowa's training facility for this one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The next one came from Memphis running back/kick returner Tony Pollard. This was kind of an odd success, as he signed the back of both the index cards I sent, but he added a nice note to one of them as well. I'll take it! I used the Memphis athletic department address for this success.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The last one that I received came from UAB defensive back Broderick Thomas, who signed a pair of index cards care of the UAB athletic department address. I think the blue pen looks cool on the index cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Oklahoma Sooners Washington State Cougars

Very cool I will try and keep up to date on your successes. I hope to see a few roll in from across town for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Very nice congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got Boston College DE Zach Allen back today! He signed two index cards in pen- I used the Boston College athletic department address for this one.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast