Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington State Cougars Brigham Young Cougars Arizona Diamondbacks

Today I received a success from NC State quarterback Ryan Finley! He signed and personalized 2 index cards in black sharpie, and added "Go Pack!" to each. I really like the added inscription! I sent to NC State's football center in Raleigh, it took a little over 2 months.
    Ryan Finley.JPG

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a success in from the heart of SEC country today! LSU star cornerback Greedy Williams signed 1 out of 2 index cards in black sharpie. I sent to the LSU athletic department, and to be completely honest I didn't think this one was coming back. Of all the schools that I've sent to, I didn't really think that LSU would allow fan mail....

Anyways, this was an awesome success, probably my favorite one so far this year! Greedy is an amazing athlete, and I can't wait to see him making plays on all over the field on Sundays soon.
    Greedy Williams.JPG

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got my first Big 12 success of the season today! Kansas State offensive lineman Dalton Risner signed 2 index cards via the Kansas State athletic department address.
    Dalton Risner.JPG

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's been a while, but I figure I should try and send some more requests out to some college players during spring ball this year. I recently saw a success from Jaylon Johnson (Utah DB) c/o his school, so I might try sending there in the next couple days. Along with Johnson, I plan on sending to:

- Zach Wilson (BYU QB)
    - Michael Warren II (Cincinnati RB)
    - Cedric Wilcots II (New Mexico St. DE)
    - Mark Gilbert (Duke DB)

Will enter all these players into the TTMM and post if I get anything back...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday marked the first college football autograph I had received in a long time, even if it didn't come through the mail. At the WSU baseball game yesterday Gardner Minshew threw out the first pitch. I didn't find out until a couple hours beforehand that he would be there, but I ran down to the WSU bookstore and purchased a mini helmet, which I got him to sign afterward in silver sharpie. I think the signature came out really well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Oklahoma Sooners Washington State Cougars

Very nice!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another success came in today, although it wasn't from a current player. Former BYU quarterback Max Hall, who is the all-time winningest quarterback in school history (32 wins) signed the jersey that I sent him. He's currently a high school coach in Arizona, so the jersey was mailed care of the school he's currently at.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yet another success today from a (current) BYU quarterback in sophomore signal caller Zach Wilson. He signed 2 index cards care of the BYU student athlete building. Took ~25 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Long hiatus but I'm back!

Hey y'all! I know it's been a while but I've been super busy with starting school this fall! I finally finished the process of transferring schools (WSU to BYU) and I am now collecting autographs in Provo, UT! Having grown up a BYU fan it has been a surreal experience attending school here and going to games. The rivalry game this year didn't quite produce the result I wanted but I'm just glad that college football is back!

I guess I technically have a success to share with everyone today too -- I met BYU head coach Kalani Sitake at his weekly coaches show and got him to sign a mini helmet, which is now on display in my apartment. I've been buying helmets for all the schools that are coming to play BYU (UW, USC, etc.) so we'll have to see if I can get some of those signed this year.

I'm happy to be back! Go Cougs (both red and blue)!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Oklahoma Sooners Washington State Cougars

Send me your new address when you think of it. I have posters to send you

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast