Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for Marian Hossa Address that works!

I have two amazing custom cards that I would love to get signed. I cannot afford shield cards, so I made my own and they look like the real thing.. The only thing that would make them better is if Hossa would sign them for me. I do not live in an area where he does signings so I am outta luck to get them done in person. If anyone knows of a signing that is upcoming that he is doing, I would even send them and pay for the autos to get done.

Anyway.... any help is appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

You could send sideline a message he would do signings through them but I think he’s moved out of Chicago and back to Slovakia so it might be hard.

https://sidelinememorabilia.com/contact-us/