Thread: Help identifying an autograph

Help identifying an autograph

This is posted in the Autograph Central area, too. Figured I might get some more specialized eyes in the baseball forum...

Any idea who this is under Tommy Herr?

10548160_924247914257508_7507923724042819596_o.jpg

I know FOR SURE it is somebody that played for the Cardinals, most likely from the 70s through the early 2000s.

It was FOR SURE signed after 2010 (That's when I got Tommy Herr).

It was FOR SURE signed before August 2014

MOST LIKELY acquired at one of the following places...
    A minor league game (Carolina League - Coach or Manager... NY PENN League - Coach or Manager... Atlantic League - Coach, Manager or POSSIBLY a Player... Slight chance it's from the Eastern League - Coach or Manager... And an even slimmer chance it is from the International League - Coach or Manager)

2010 Cardinals Spring Training (This is a slim chance, as I'm pretty sure I got the Tommy Herr during the 2010 Atlantic League season)

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Hidden Content
    Players I collect: [BC.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, Jeter,
    G.Maddux, T.Glavine,Mantle, H. Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies, ALL Tribute Base[/B]
    2012 Tribute base is complete.

it was definitely obtained at a different time than the Herr autograph.

It likely was from a player of from a different era than Herr.

Thanks for trying, though.