Collector Who is all over the place.....

So My dad and i got back into collecting about two years ago.. His passion is the 1952 Set,,, Me on the other hand have started many sets but haven't finished one... so my question is - what set should i finish,

- started the 82 Gold Glove PSA setup with grade 7 or higher
    - started the Chicago cubs HOF ( Ernie Banks card is the one stopping me)
    - Bellinger cards
    - The 1941 Play Ball Set...

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    Welcome, Patrick!

Wherever your passion lies, THAT'S what you should collect.

Welcome to SCF. Finish them all. Why settle on one. Pick a set, get it done, then pick another set to complete. Lots of people here who are willing to help.
    Collecting Topps Brewers, and PCs of Lucroy, Molitor, Yount, and Griffey Jr

I agree with Dave and pick the easier one first and complete and move on to the next!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, newer Yankees and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Welcome to the site!

My advice would be to just keep looking and don't go serious into anything until you know it. You will know what you want to collect when you find it as you obviously haven't found it yet. Maybe check what others collect to give you an idea of what is out there since there is a lot of choices now.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content