Panini America Provides Detailed First Look at 2018 Origins Football (Preview Gallery)

It didn’t take long for Panini America’s Origins Football franchise to find firm footing in the marketplace when it first burst onto the scene as a new entry in late summer of 2016. Boasting a vibrant array of colors and a modern artistic theme, Origins Football made an immediate and lasting impression. In late August the product returns for the third straight season boasting a crisp take on the talented 2018 NFL Draft class and the staple inclusions that have carried the product to a place of prominence in the modern marketplace.

On average, each hobby box of 2018 Origins Football (seven cards per box, 16 boxes per case) will deliver one hard-signed rookie autograph, one Jumbo Rookie Patch Autograph and one Jumbo or Patch memorabilia card. The product’s popular booklets return for the new season, too, including Rookie Booklet Patch Autos, Six-Star Signature Booklets and Rookie Stars Dual Signatures Booklets.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2018/...y/#more-218236
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I am not a fan of the double 0 numbers on the Jersey of the pictured players.
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content