Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

More additions to my BGS 9.5 PC!

Hi folks,
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

I got four more BGS 9.5 RCs in the mail yesterday:

CAN - Theodore BGS 9.5 Upper Deck RC.jpgCOL - Vrbata BGS 9.5 Topps Chrome RC.jpgEDM - Comrie BGS 9.5 Upper Deck Ice RC.jpgLA - Stauber BGS 9.5 Upper Deck RC.jpg

Theodore had a heck of a 2002 season - he won the Hart, Vezina, and the Crozier award (best save percentage), and was named to the second all-star team at year's end. He also played in the all-star game in 2004, won the Masterton award for perseverance in 2010. Radim Vrbata and Mike Comrie had solid careers as well. Vrbata played in over 1,000 games (over 600 points) and won the world junior championship gold medal in 2001 and world championship in 2005. Comrie had 365 points in 589 NHL games, winning the world championship in 2003. All three achieved points milestones or won awards in the NHL or internationally.

The Robb Stauber was a gift added in with the other three. Looked up his stats and accomplishments and I was surprised, considering his lack of NHL success. He won the Hobey Baker award in 1988. He is the first goaltender to win the award, and one of only two goaltenders to accomplish the feat (Ryan Miller won it in 2001). He was also the assistant coach for the Team USA women's team that won the silver medal in the 2014 Olympics and the gold in the 2015 world championships. He is now the head coach of Team USA's women's team, who won the 2017 world championships and the gold medal in the 2018 Olympics.

I am very pleased!

Thoughts?
    Tony

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on the new PC adds

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I love the Theodore. We still see him in the medias in Montreal. The 2002 playoffs first round against the Bruins was awesome. Gino Odjick scored in those playoffs and had a nice fight against P.J. Stock too! I got a few decent Theodore cards over the years, it would be cool to show them one day.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Great Theodore 9.5 !