Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

I also looked into some online quiz makers (Survey Monkey, FlexiQuiz, Fyrebox, etc.) and there could be a solution there to making this contest automated (even having the results automated similar to what key2win has been doing). I'd need to register, make a template, do a trial run and make sure that they will allow me to generate the answers AFTER the quiz has already been taken, rather than having to tell the quiz what the answer would be in advance, but there's looking like a potential future automation solution for this contest using one of these online sites/tools down the line. Just keeping everyone in the know!

cc: @scottkoz20
    Last edited by ravens_creed; 06-16-2018 at 03:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

Sounds good - I can post the schedule for next Friday June 22 to start off the Friday group!

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds good.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Sounds good to me. I am so ready to get out of town. Two day drive to Mexico 8 days there and two days back. I hope I can get on at least the traveling days but will miss you all and my love for Reward Points. Thanks Paul you are a dear friend and brother.
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Dallas Cowboys

Sounds great.
    Let me know for what date to create and post the first Saturday slate of games (and Sunday, too).
    @bakemeister52 please let me know which Sunday you will begin doing the Sunday.slate of games.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Awesome, is everyone good to start this week? I just posted Monday's.

@cjs-sportscards - Are you good to go for Tuesday?
    @rjabreu88 - Thanks for checking in. This Wednesday ok?
    @shockwiresports - Thanks for stepping up and volunteering to do the card for this Friday. It's yours!
    @ClemD - Thanks for checking in. Are you ok to do the schedules for this Saturday and Sunday (June 23 and 24)? bakemeister52 will be gone this week for sure. He gets back two days before the following Sunday (July 1st), but it may or may not be too soon for him to be available. We'll leave it to his discretion, but you're looking at this weekend for sure, and maybe next weekend at most (for the Sunday games covering for bakemeister52). Following that, I was thinking of adding you to the rotating Friday schedule, because it would still be two days in a row for you, and you'd only be doing the Friday schedule once every so many weeks. In fact, on that note...

- Would anyone be opposed to or unable to be added to the rotating Friday list? With everyone in agreement, we'd be looking at one Friday schedule every 7/8 weeks or so each.

@opulent jupiter - how do you feel about doing a schedule on a less than once a month basis on a Friday? Totally your call, no pressure. To answer your question from before, here is how I determine which games go into each level... Level 1 games are game in which there is a clear-cut favourite.Level 2 games are games that feature a favourite, but not in a gimme win sense. There's a small chance the underdog wins. Level 3 games are coin-tosses, games in which neither team is favoured. Also, these aren't based on Vegas odds or anything (although not a bad point of comparison), I determine what they're worth based on my own criteria (overall team record, hot/cold streaks, who's at home, injuries, etc.)

@lil5up3rman - Are you ok with being added to the Friday rotation, Dan? Maybe even doing the schedule for next Friday (June 29th)? Your call!

Cheers, everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    (263) The Bench
    Country
    Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox New England Patriots
    See c.j.sportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Awesome, is everyone good to start this week? I just posted Monday's.

@cjs-sportscards - Are you good to go for Tuesday?

- Would anyone be opposed to or unable to be added to the rotating Friday list? With everyone in agreement, we'd be looking at one Friday schedule every 7/8 weeks or so each.
    !

Good to go starting with June 19th's daily lineup card .... I am not opposed to a Friday rotation. But I can not do Friday June 29th.
    -cj

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions
    See opulent_jupiter's Items on eBay

Absolutely. Just need a date.

Thanks for the info.
    Click Here for my Complete Inventory: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Lakers Toronto Raptors Toronto Blue Jays
    See rjabreu88's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I am good to go for this Wednesday. If im needed for rotating Friday's I can if you have enough then I'm good with every Wednesday

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Dallas Cowboys

Saturday and Sunday (June 23 and 24) going forward. No problem.
    Until @bakemeister52 takes over Sundays ~ July 1st.
    Then Saturdays only until whenever.
    Fridays -- Maybe give someone else a day? The first mention of responsibilities indicated that there were more people volunteering than available tasks.
    If you find that you still need someone for Fridays -- just ask me.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast