Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Former NFLer Kellen Winslow Jr is charged with kidnapping and raping two women aged 56 and 59

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ding-rape.html

The 34-year-old was arrested in San Diego on Thursday and charged with a number of felonies, including rape, sodomy, burglary, indecent exposure, and kidnapping.

A police complaint, obtained by The San Diego Union Tribune showed that Winslow preyed on older women when committing his crimes.

According to the complaint, Winslow faces two counts of burglary with intent to rape in June, with the victims being ages 71 and 86.

He has also been charged with kidnapping, rape and forced oral copulation of a 56-year-old woman in March, and kidnapping, rape and sodomy of a 59-year-old woman in May.

He was also charged with indecent exposure in May.

If convicted of all the charges, the former Pro Bowler could face life imprisonment.

TMZ reported on Thursday that Winslow was taken into custody at the Vista Detention Facility, a jail located in San Diego County. He currently remains in jail without bail.

A search warrant was executed for Winslow’s home, according to TMZ.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

All I can say is WOW. Even if it not all true to be linked to not one but 4 rape allegations is mind blowing. I have to feel for his dad and his family in wondering what did we do wrong with are kid.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Wow I bet his Dad is not happy with his son!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Amazing..people Just believe anything they read. This is tabloid junk. A guy that young with money, isn't raping older women lol. Stop believing everything media tells you

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Amazing..people Just believe anything they read. This is tabloid junk. A guy that young with money, isn't raping older women lol. Stop believing everything media tells you

Emphasis mine. Please review the Darren Sharper case study - http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...g-raping-women. Note that the only thing the media is "telling us" is that there is an arrest and a not guilty plea. Anything else at this moment is editorializing and commenting. Here's a report from Fox News and a report from USA Today.

If you aren't into any news outlets, feel free to peruse the actual court documents

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Perry,
    This is not tabloid junk. Just look at all the sources for this story it far from tabloid fodder. Mr. Winslow is on video standing in front of a court in shackles with attorneys entering a not guilty plea on his behalf while the attorney of a city is accusing him as a flight risk and a menace to people blah blah blah. He might not be guilty of rape but that will all come out in the court hearings. Far from junk and as jplcom said check the court documents. Perhaps your the one who doesn’t want to take the time to read.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Perry,
    This is not tabloid junk. Just look at all the sources for this story it far from tabloid fodder. Mr. Winslow is on video standing in front of a court in shackles with attorneys entering a not guilty plea on his behalf while the attorney of a city is accusing him as a flight risk and a menace to people blah blah blah. He might not be guilty of rape but that will all come out in the court hearings. Far from junk and as jplcom said check the court documents. Perhaps your the one who doesn’t want to take the time to read.

Don

sources? again, all you did was read something. You have absolutely no provable clue where it came from.
    media has trained you to believe it without question. Dude, when you sell your soul to play pro sports for millions.. you agree to what ever they want.
    again, simple common sense logic tells you that a guy his age and status never raped any older women. Court documents just mean fabricated busy work. People with billions can create any reality they want. He is paid for this.
    of course the problem is you dont realize the games are staged as well. I collect cards because I like the aesthetics of sports. But Ive watched it enough to realize its staged.
    the fantastic happens every day/every weekend. The real world is not that exciting..its only on your tv that it happens.
    its all a show so you dont focus on the important stuff in life.. bread and circuses.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Wow

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

sources? again, all you did was read something. You have absolutely no provable clue where it came from.
    media has trained you to believe it without question. Dude, when you sell your soul to play pro sports for millions.. you agree to what ever they want.
    again, simple common sense logic tells you that a guy his age and status never raped any older women. Court documents just mean fabricated busy work. People with billions can create any reality they want. He is paid for this.
    of course the problem is you dont realize the games are staged as well. I collect cards because I like the aesthetics of sports. But Ive watched it enough to realize its staged.
    the fantastic happens every day/every weekend. The real world is not that exciting..its only on your tv that it happens.
    its all a show so you dont focus on the important stuff in life.. bread and circuses.

Perry,
    It okay you can believe whatever you want. That what makes this country so great.

All I can say is WOW. Even if is it not all true to be linked to not one but 4 rape allegations is mind blowing imo. I have to feel for his dad and his family in wondering what did we do wrong in raising our son.. The timing could not be worst as you know all the friends of yours are going to be thinking man look at your kid (Facebook social media). Granted, no matter how well you raise a kid they can turn out to be horrible just like ones that are raised wrong can beat the system

You responded with this after my original post above:

So how did I believe anything? As I even mentioned allegedly. As for tabloid junk the many sources reporting on this is every new station from the east coast to the west coast. I hardly call that junk and linked some sources for at the very bottom of my reply of course you will not believe them but that okay at least I look at many sources to formulate my thought.

So when I see a picture like this below it leads me to my original statement. His father has to be thinking where did I go wrong or the family go wrong that my son is standing in the courtroom facing possible life in prison. So, again that is not reading that was watching a video with statements issued by the attorneys on both side with the judge and poor Kellen Winslow jr. as a silent observer in shackles. Guess, you do not know how to use your eyes to look at the simple fact this guy is in some trouble. I assume most D.A.'s are not going to bring KW Jr. up on charges if they do not think some of the charges will stick. Are there conspiracies out there to get people? Sure there are but again you not brought up any links or profound thoughts to share your side of the story except some words to prove your point. If your going to slam us for not sharing sources how come your doing the same?

A guy that young with money, isn't raping older women lol.

1) Do you know how much money he has? You have showed no proof that he has any so your statement could be total hogwash just like are based on what you said earlier. [COLOR="#EE82EE"]sources?/COLOR] I mean we seen some famous athletes and sport stars end up penniless. Perhaps KW Jr. is one of those but unlike you I googled it and I found a site that says he worth 12 million dollars. Problem it is one of those sites that is tabloid trash as it title started with Gossip something about stars and celebs etc. So we all know that source cannot be trusted even though it might prove your point. Sometimes trash sites even spout some truth but according to you they can never be trusted.

2) I like your quote here
    Dude, when you sell your soul to play pro sports for millions.. you agree to what ever they want.

Perhaps your onto something and he is trying to regain control. There a quote below for many aspect of why men commit this type of behavior and you nailed it when you said KW. Jr. has lost control.

Regaining control: In my previous article The psephology of control freaks i explained how people who lack control over their own lives try to exert control over the less powerful ones they know.

Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 6.23.20 PM.png

Have to love people that believe in all the conspiracy theories and say it all made up by the media. Usually. it falls in the middle with the left and right tainting their stories to their personal agenda's.

In closing sources range from you tabloid TMZ but then there NBC in San Diego,CBS News 8 Team,ABC7 News,MSN News,FOX 8 Cleveland,sportingnews.com, USA Today, Time.com, and NY Post just on the front page alone in my search. I cannot believe you will call all those sources tabloid trash but with conspiracy theorist there no belief in anything even when the guys is standing in shackles in the court room. Must be a smoke and mirrors or something that got him to say hey let do a photoshoot today.

Too bad we cannot meet for drinks and talk about this story or any conspiracy. Oh that probably right because I do not have a source for my existence and I am probably made up. I would share my Facebook and pictures with you but we all know that not proof in your eyes. Hope you have a great father day or can celebrate with someone that has treated you like their own . Props to my stepdad and my mom for keeping me in check on this great day.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Emphasis mine. Please review the Darren Sharper case study - http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...g-raping-women. Note that the only thing the media is "telling us" is that there is an arrest and a not guilty plea. Anything else at this moment is editorializing and commenting. Here's a report from Fox News and a report from USA Today.

If you aren't into any news outlets, feel free to peruse the actual court documents

@jplcom

Thanks for sharing the 7 page court document. Amazingly, this report shows 9 charges which is the same thing many of the new sources reported in the past few days but were deemed so called tabloid trash by Perry above.

DON

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast