Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

Panini Prizm Soccer: National Landmarks set completion

I don't watch much club soccer, but I'm all in when it comes to the World Cup. When Panini Prizm came out I thought it would be fun to buy a few boxes and start getting familiar with the players again. So I started with 2 boxes, and opened them in the store. One of the cards was very colorful, and looked different than the rest of the cards. Turns out it was from a set called "National Landmarks", and the cards are listed as ultra-rare on the box. I liked the look of it, and decided I would build the set. (I opened 7 boxes and only hit one National Landmarks card). There are 32 players in the set, to reflect the 32 countries taking part in the World Cup. I hit eBay early (within a few days of release), knowing that the Ronaldo and Messi cards would be the key cards to the set. In fact, the Ronaldo card was the last one that I picked up, mainly because I didn't want to spend that kind of money unless I was assured of completing the set. My package from COMC arrived the other day, so here is the set in all it's glory! The pages were made using Book Creator.

Soccer pg. 1

The countries are put into groups from A - H, with 4 countries in each group.

Soccer pg. 2

Eleven cities will be hosting games, and twelve stadiums will be used (2 stadiums in Moscow). When you search for stadium pictures you will find lots of them in the midst of a construction zone, so it was easier to use pictures of the models they constructed. The stadiums used on each page are not meant to suggest that countries from that group will be playing their games at that location. I just wanted to highlight some of the stadiums.

Soccer pg. 3

Soccer pg. 4

Soccer pg. 5

Soccer pg. 6

Soccer pg. 7

Soccer pg. 8

Soccer pg. 9

Soccer pg. 10

Panini did a great job with this product, it was really fun to open.

Here is a card map/grid that I just finished today to show all 32 cards in the set.

National Landmarks grid
    Last edited by Uhtred.the.viking; 11-09-2018 at 08:19 PM.