Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

“Killer combo” auction?!? Is this out of bounds?

LISTING REMOVED

Is this listing out of bounds or no?

Your thoughts please

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 06-19-2018 at 07:09 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

That is f***ed
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks
    See Swiggy56's Items on eBay

Way out of bounds...... More like the stadium parking lot. Still too much even if they were 100% innocent. However, I believe someone will buy it one day if the price were to drop significantly.
    I collect Seahawks Relic-GU & 1/1's

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

There's a whole bunch of folks who collect serial killer stuff ... I remember seeing an autographed book by Gacy or Dahmer or some serial killer on eBay about a month ago, and I know there are some weird websites out there selling all sorts of wacko stuff.

I don't really care what people want to collect as long as it's not hurting anyone, so I don't have a problem with the listing, even if I do find it very distasteful.

I'm actually surprised the listing doesn't have another jersey of the Raiders defensive player that supposedly killed multiple people too ... I don't remember his name but I think Sports Illustrated had a big story on him a while back.

The world is a strange place ... but the people in it are far stranger ...

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'm actually surprised the listing doesn't have another jersey of the Raiders defensive player that supposedly killed multiple people too ... I don't remember his name but I think Sports Illustrated had a big story on him a while back.

Anthony Smith. I remember because he was really good in Tecmo Super Bowl on the Sega Genesis/SNES.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why is it out of bounds? People are still making money off of OJ Simpson and when he was released from jail he was welcomed with open arms by the Bills fans in Buffalo. Taking pictures with him and whatnot. TV companies made money off of exclusive interviews with him and so did magazines. That seems to be worse than his eBay guy yet there will never be any outrage at Hollywood, TV, newspapers, magazines, etc. Hell ESPN will probably do a 30 for 30 about these killers and win awards and ratings and globs of praise will be showered on them for doing it but heaven forbid a collector tries to sell something of either of the two.

For the record I saw an article about this auction and was going to post it up but you beat me to the punch.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Why is it out of bounds? People are still making money off of OJ Simpson and when he was released from jail he was welcomed with open arms by the Bills fans in Buffalo. Taking pictures with him and whatnot. TV companies made money off of exclusive interviews with him and so did magazines. That seems to be worse than his eBay guy yet there will never be any outrage at Hollywood, TV, newspapers, magazines, etc. Hell ESPN will probably do a 30 for 30 about these killers and win awards and ratings and globs of praise will be showered on them for doing it but heaven forbid a collector tries to sell something of either of the two.

For the record I saw an article about this auction and was going to post it up but you beat me to the punch.

let me state as a Bills fan, he was NOT welcomed with open arms by the majority Bills fans and it was certainly not in Buffalo... just to clear this up

however, I don't think it was out of bounds, but it was probably in poor taste.