SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay

And Now Time For Something Completely Different! eBay Coupon Win!

So while I wait to receive 5+ exciting new pieces to the goalie museum, I thought I'd show off what I used my 20% eBay coupon on a week and a bit ago.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

So outside of hockey, my all time favorite TV show is Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. When I pulled one of the 2007 Quotable costume cards in a lone pack from my local card shop, I decided to build the 22 card set.The problem was that while grinding to complete the set, I felt that everybody wanted an arm and a leg for every character so finally, a seller from Australia had the last six I needed at very fair prices AND with the eBay coupon I saved even more, making me a very happy dude. Today they arrived and they look nice together. Once I get my hands on some of the key character autographs I am looking for, then the lot will be custom framed.

Hidden Content
    Irbe Supercollection Hidden Content
    Bruce's Goaltending Museum: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Nice cards, Bruce!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Awesome! There are some great Star Trek release out there, those costume cards are cool.

I've dabbled into Star Trek stuff myself (though my favorite was TNG). Have picked away at the 7-series "Episode Collection" Skybox did in the 90s, I'm a few cards (under 10) shy of a master set. Like you said though.... people want an arm & a leg for this stuff. Hard to find everything at what I think are fair prices.

I've bought ST cards from a seller in AU before too though, wonder if it was the same seller.