Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Landmark Reached in My Shea Weber Collection!

It's been a really great couple of years adding a lot of Habs cards of a guy that has always been one of my favourite players in the NHL. Whatever one may think of "the trade" you cannot deny that having Shea Weber on your team makes your team better. The guy is an absolute force on the ice, and I hope that he, along with Carey, Gallagher, and the rest of the leadership group (not sure if MaxPac will be part of it!) can inspire the young guys on the club to elevate their game and make the Habs respectable again in the 2018-19 season.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Anyways, thanks to an influx of recent trades and acquisitions I have hit the 100 card mark for the Weber PC! So to celebrate that, I'm going to show off some of my favourite cards and more items in the collection!

Cards first...

In the beginning...

Favourite rookie-year issues:

Other highlights from the Nashville years...

Team Canada festivities...

And now the good stuff....the Montreal years!

The ever-rare Compendium Gold

Fleer Showcase PMG Rainbow

OPC Rainbow!

Platinum 1/1 Printing Plate

Love the design of these cards!

And how about this for a patch!!!

You might say I went a little crazy with last year's Premier!

And of course I have to show off this one...it's not every day you get to say you had input on a card's creation!

OK so that's the cards. Now for the memorabilia!

Got this done in Kelowna a couple summers ago after the trade. Probably the first signed Habs item he ever did! LOL

Autographed puck!

Another autographed puck.

Club 1909 Game-Used Stick Card - these are really great 5x7 pieces.

The 2016-17 version...

And another uber piece from Club 1909...a goal puck!

So there you have that! It's not even the biggest Weber collection on the front page right now, but it's been a fun ride and boy I tell ya, I can't wait until Upper Deck gets him signing some autographs.
    Carey Price fan and collector!

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 246 Unique Cards + 21 1/1's!!!

Updated Trade List: Hidden Content

Volunteer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions
    See opulent_jupiter's Items on eBay

Very Nice!
    Click Here for my Complete Inventory: Hidden Content
    Click Here For..Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

This is so sick. Loving all of the oddball pieces at the end there! Really brings the PC together nicely. One of your favourite players getting traded to your favourite team? Man, now that is a deadly combo in the card collecting world. You've been having a blast picking up those sweet, sweet Habs pieces over the past little while now. Keep up the great work!

P.S I could totally see you super collecting Weber in a Habs uni. Nice Nashville pieces as well!

Baseball Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Beautiful collection
    Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This is so sick. Loving all of the oddball pieces at the end there! Really brings the PC together nicely. One of your favourite players getting traded to your favourite team? Man, now that is a deadly combo in the card collecting world. You've been having a blast picking up those sweet, sweet Habs pieces over the past little while now. Keep up the great work!

P.S I could totally see you super collecting Weber in a Habs uni. Nice Nashville pieces as well!

I've eased off a little bit with the 17-18 stuff just because there's been little of real substance so far. Lots of inserts & parallels, not much in the way of game used and still zero autographs.

I'm hoping to get a couple things signed over the summer, though, and that may just have to do!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Some sweet stuff in there. Really like that inscription auto.... Which is weird, as i find most inscription cards over rated.

The mega patch is my pick for favorite from the Habs stuff.

He hasnt signed for UD since the trade?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some sweet stuff in there. Really like that inscription auto.... Which is weird, as i find most inscription cards over rated.

The mega patch is my pick for favorite from the Habs stuff.

He hasnt signed for UD since the trade?

He hasn't. They had some super old stickers in stock that they used for an Expo Priority Signings /5 (and to give you an idea of how old....they were black ink) but that is all.

They're doing some great memorabilia stuff for sure.

But it's weird...I've got to know one of his family member's pretty well through my football club and he was really surprised UD hasn't sent Shea anything. Might be worth an email to them. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Thank you for sharing pictures of your collection! Some awesome pieces in there.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks
    See jasonpaul69's Items on eBay

Nice work on the Weber's collection Richard some nice Habs pieces there . Keep plugging away slowly and pick what you like .

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

He hasn't. They had some super old stickers in stock that they used for an Expo Priority Signings /5 (and to give you an idea of how old....they were black ink) but that is all.

They're doing some great memorabilia stuff for sure.

But it's weird...I've got to know one of his family member's pretty well through my football club and he was really surprised UD hasn't sent Shea anything. Might be worth an email to them. LOL

If they're surprised... that (at least) infers that he's not against signing for UD, which is a good thing. Maybe this year?

Odd though. A top end D, on one of the more popular teams... You'd think he's exactly the kind of player they'd be putting into every set, if they could.

Sent from my LG-H915 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast