Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Well, I like the Tittle Autos and also the Wentz/Goff Dual Patch. Let me know what you're thinking. Gifford and Hornung Autos are both available. Thanks
    SuperZeke50- Last I saw the Wentz/Goff version #/49 books $40.00. Would you trade the Gifford and Hornung for it?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

I don't think I both for just the Dual Patch, that would assume a $90 BV. I'd be much more comfortable if you'd be willing to include one of the Tittle Autos coming back. The Spectra would be my preference.

Let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    SuperZeke50- Last I saw the Wentz/Goff version #/49 books $40.00. Would you trade the Gifford and Hornung for it?
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

I don't think I both for just the Dual Patch, that would assume a $90 BV. I'd be much more comfortable if you'd be willing to include one of the Tittle Autos coming back. The Spectra would be my preference.

Let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks
    @SuperZeke50- Actually, I believe it to book for more than that. The version #/149 it ordinaryu GU and books $40.00.

Ok, well I can't justify giving up $90 in HOF Autos for a card that may or may not have an equal BV. Sorry man. Just can't do it. I looked at some sell values for Goff/Wentz patch cards too, and I think the HOF Autos would sell better too. It just doesn't make sense for me to do the 2 for 1. Hope you can understand.

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    @SuperZeke50- Actually, I believe it to book for more than that. The version #/149 it ordinaryu GU and books $40.00.

Ok, well I can't justify giving up $90 in HOF Autos for a card that may or may not have an equal BV. Sorry man. Just can't do it. I looked at some sell values for Goff/Wentz patch cards too, and I think the HOF Autos would sell better too. It just doesn't make sense for me to do the 2 for 1. Hope you can understand.
    @SuperZeke50- What could do for the Spectra Tittle?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12