Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920
    Was hoping for a recap at the end of each video as I don’t have time to watch all of them right now. Will you be scanning the hits?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    WTTF:49ers/Hidden Content /Top Def Players/Myles Garrett/Tre’Davious White

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Quote Originally Posted by newcombe View Post
    @crig22, I believe you are correct. Not one base rc of Fournette, but like 5 Trubisky base RCs. Plenty of Steelers hits to go around, too.
    unless I missed something, the only Jags was 5 or 6 Dede Westrbrook RC's, and about 4 Cam Robinson RC's
    Hidden Content

2) I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order
    I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order

Sorry for the repetition, but WAY too many people are still asking, "hey, do you take paypal?"

@NBSII - thanks i was pretty happy.

By the way if I can convince Don to do another case of this stuff would any of you be down for it, thanks. Daniel
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lil5up3rman View Post
    @NBSII - thanks i was pretty happy.

By the way if I can convince Don to do another case of this stuff would any of you be down for it, thanks. Daniel
    As long as you don't get all the big hits again!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920