Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Anyone interested in any ? If so, let's work out a trade and/or deal. THANKS for checking this thread. Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt again -------------- Let's work out a trade and/or deal. -------------- Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is your sell value on the Aaron. LMK thanks Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your post and interest. I don't remember what I paid for it, as it has been a while. However, it has a $200 sticker(I know I didn't pay that though) on its container and a few years back I was offered $90 (and,as you can see,I still have it). So, if you want, make me an offer that I won't turn down. NOTE:if the offer is good enough,I'll then pay the shipping. Again, thanks. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt for today ---------------- Anyone interested in any ? --------------- Any offer(s) ? --------------- THANKS for checking this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt one more time -------------- Anyone have any offer(s) ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is the Pee Wee Reese a 3x5 note card? If not, what's the signature on?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (318)
    Country
    See tglgtglg's Items on eBay

Rodney, can you use any of these O's?

SCF Rewards
    Country

tglg - Thanks for your post. I just checked my Orioles gu and auto albums. I could use these as additions to my PC - Tejada gu & Mora gu. PLMK who/what you're looking for for them.

Vinny1990 - Thanks for your post. Here is my description of the Pee Wee Reese auto: It is encased,and authenticated, by PSA/DNA. The case is 4 1/4 in. x 7 1/4 in. The card is not a card,of any type. It looks, to me, to be a cut out from a magazine. It is black & white (the white isn't white,as paper ages it gets another color). The "top" is 1 in.,then starts to curve on both sides. Curves go in and out on each side. The "flat" bottom is 2 1/4 in.The picture has him swinging a bat, and his auto is behind him (to the right of his picture). At the bottom,between his feet (mostly) is his name, and underneath his name is "Shortstop". I've never seen another one like this. I hope this answers your question, and gives you a good idea of what it looks like.

Anyone else have any interest ?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (318)
    Country
    See tglgtglg's Items on eBay

Not much for Nationals (the Rendon is gone).....can you use any of these in addition to the 2 O's relics?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast