Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    One more time ttt -------------- Anyone interested in any ? -------------- Any offer(s) ? ----------------- THANKS for checking this thread.

Any interest in this
    2015 Diamond Kings DK Materials Framed Green #127 Stephen Strasburg #1/5

Both Mems are Patches.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Tom Henke, Joe Crede, Dennis Higgins, Sam Lecure, Albert Pujols, Lou Brock and Keith Hernandez

Thanks for your post and info. I don't normally trade for gu or auto's that don't show team names or logo's. However, I may be interested depending on what you want. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

4. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Mike, thanks for the quick reply. Sorry, not interested in trading the Bell/Irvin dual auto for the Strasburg gu. I also have the Bell/Irvin dual auto's posted for sale on this thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...uto-s-FOR-SALE - If you're interested in buying, I'll sell it to you for $50 instead of $60. Also, that will include the shipping cost with tracking. I accept cash,check, and postal money order. Again, thanks for the quick reply. Have a good night, Rodney

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213