Please Note - Hollywood42 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Twins Minnesota Wild Minnesota Twins
    See hollywood_42's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

WTTF/WTB 2018 Minnesota Twins

Hey everyone. Haven't been too active on here lately as it seems like other forums get a lot more traffic, but looking to get into some lower end deals again and I've found that this is the place to be for that:

I don't have as much Twins stuff from 2018 as I'd like, so looking to change that. Point of this post is more to help me build base sets and parallels/inserts, but I'm certainly interested in most all autographs, relics, and low numbered stuff as well. I think it'd work best if you let me know what you have and I tell you what I need from that, but I'll change that up if that isn't working

Priority here will go to bigger lots! I'd love to make some deals for 50+ cards of different Twins base sets with some inserts and parallels mixed in. Not looking for doubles, triples, etc of the same card right now. If you have a bunch of Twins from 2000-present in addition to 2018 that you're looking to get rid of, I'd certainly be interested in those too! Just let me know what you have so I can check if I need them or not
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Open to trading or buying, but if trading, I'd prefer to be trading cards of the same variety- Don't want to trade Trouts, Harpers, etc for commons. So let me know what you're looking for in return if you're interested in trading, or feel free to throw a sale price out there

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have Miguel Sano 18 Topps Opening Day #66. If interested make a rewards points offer.

Eric

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll be honest, I have absolutely no idea what a reasonable offer with CC is. Let me know what's fair and if I have enough, we have a deal

I have Miguel Sano 18 Topps Opening Day #66. If interested make a rewards points offer.

Eric

SCF Rewards
    Country

500 rewards points would do it. If agreeable post the trade in a PWE.

Eric

SCF Rewards
    Country

You got it, just posted

500 rewards points would do it. If agreeable post the trade in a PWE.

Eric

SCF Rewards
    Country

Up today