Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - Precision19608 will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country

200,000+ Football Card Purchase! Low End Minor Strars available

Hi,

Ok I just purchased 200,000+ football cards at a local auction. As you know a few hundred cards can be overwhelming so here's what I'm offering.

I have a lot of low end minor and semi stars in these boxes. (think Bledsoe, Faulk, Terrell Davis, TO, Brunell, C. Martin, Etc). I am going to do this.

If you want a certian player just send their name to me, as I come across their cards I will pull them and put them in your pile.

After I sort all your player(s) I will contact you with a card count and get a shipping address.

My "cost" is simply another single card to cover the postage and maybe a little more value for the cards.

I am not looking to get any thing special, just enough trade value to cover shipping and a little extra for the cards.

When responding please note:

You will be sent every card I pull of that player, I cannot with this many cards make a list - Sorry. There is generally 10 to 50 cards of certain players with little duplication.

So if you are interested just send me the player you would like me to pull.

So far in the first 5000 count box I am seeing a lot of the following players:

Drew Bledsoe, Terrell Davis, Marshall Faulk, Corey Dillon,Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, Mark Brunell, Eddie George, Ryan Leaf, D. Culpepper, Steve Young, Cade McNown, Ricky Williams, Thurman Thomas, Terry Glenn, Brian Griese, Jake Plummer, Curtis Martin, Tiki Barber, Kerry Collins, Doug Flutie, J.P. Losman, Issac Bruce, Warrick Dunn Plus LOTS more

I will send the cards as a lot but only looking for 1 to 3 cards in return.

My wants are:
    Big Ben, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Trout, Low end autographs and game used, Phillies HOF, M. Mantle (newer stuff), Cal Ripken, etc.

Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Pittsburgh Steelers
    See Ernieadam-0's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Hi,

Ok I just purchased 200,000+ football cards at a local auction. As you know a few hundred cards can be overwhelming so here's what I'm offering.

I have a lot of low end minor and semi stars in these boxes. (think Bledsoe, Faulk, Terrell Davis, TO, Brunell, C. Martin, Etc). I am going to do this.

If you want a certian player just send their name to me, as I come across their cards I will pull them and put them in your pile.

After I sort all your player(s) I will contact you with a card count and get a shipping address.

My "cost" is simply another single card to cover the postage and maybe a little more value for the cards.

I am not looking to get any thing special, just enough trade value to cover shipping and a little extra for the cards.

When responding please note:

You will be sent every card I pull of that player, I cannot with this many cards make a list - Sorry. There is generally 10 to 50 cards of certain players with little duplication.

So if you are interested just send me the player you would like me to pull.

So far in the first 5000 count box I am seeing a lot of the following players:

Drew Bledsoe, Terrell Davis, Marshall Faulk, Corey Dillon,Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, Mark Brunell, Eddie George, Ryan Leaf, D. Culpepper, Steve Young, Cade McNown, Ricky Williams, Thurman Thomas, Terry Glenn, Brian Griese, Jake Plummer, Curtis Martin, Tiki Barber, Kerry Collins, Doug Flutie, J.P. Losman, Issac Bruce, Warrick Dunn Plus LOTS more

I will send the cards as a lot but only looking for 1 to 3 cards in return.

My wants are:
    Big Ben, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Trout, Low end autographs and game used, Phillies HOF, M. Mantle (newer stuff), Cal Ripken, etc.

Hello I am interested in some lots of your cards.I am providing you with alink to my albums and also a link of my wants/needs. Scroll down to the bottom of the want/need list and you will find a list of players I collect as well as teams I will take for lot trades. thanks

Link to my albums
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/album.php?albumid4048

Link to my wants/needs list
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/show....php?t=2424253

Sent from my Z988 using [url webs.com mobile app[/url]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Falcons Miami Dolphins New York Mets
    COMC Cards For Sale

Dan Marino, Michael Vick, Jamie Dukes, Andre Davis (WR)