Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Questions about moving single-player collection

Haven't posted in a long time but I used to be very active on the site while I was building my Nicklas Lidstrom collection, and now the time has come for me to part with some/all of it (stupid adult responsibilities /shakes fist). I have a ton of #'d GU pieces including multi-color patches, plus a lot of parallels and so, so many base. Does anyone have experience with selling a single-player collection? What's the best place/way to do so, and is it generally better to sell individual pieces or lots? I'm particularly interested in getting opinions on less sought-after GU cards, stuff like SPGU circa 2006-2010. Thanks for the help!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

To get max value, it's usually better to sell the better pieces individually, rather then sell in bulk. It may be hard to find a suitor for a large collection though. Know any other Lidstrom collectors you can reach out to?
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

IF you try and sell it all at once you probably wont find any suitors. If you do, you wont like the price. If you somehow find the right person it may take years. As mentioned above, Piecing it out individually is the best way to go.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Search up "Lidstrom Collection" or "looking for Lidstrom", etc, etc, on these forums or the Internet . Maybe you can find someone to take them off your hands at once.

Otherwise, make a list of what you have, post it in the Buying and Selling section of these forums and see if other collectors want to pick and choose certain cards they are interested in.

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I would be interested in 12/13 artifacts patch card if you have.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.