Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Apparently Dallas is the suspected destination.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Apparently Dallas is the suspected destination.

That would make for a very potent offense with Seguin, Benn, Radulov, and Klingberg already in place.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Sergachev in Tampa is a good young mobile d-man too. 40 points at 19 years old, that's solid.

Oh as a Habs fan who HATED, absolutely HATED that deal for Drouin, I'm all too painfully aware of Sergachev lol. I have to figure he's a major piece coming back if Tampa does win the Karlsson sweepstakes.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Have to assume 8 years, and between 11 & 12 million will be the extension.

I would hope the Oilers at least make the call. Do they have the pieces to make that trade? Would EK extend. I have no idea. I do know if I were making the moves... anything not named "McDavid" would be available for an Erik Karlsson trade.

Ottawa is going to want to get young & cheap, so I don't know that Leon Draisaitl isn't what they'd be after.

A trade would probably have to look something like this:

Oscar Klefbom (good, young(ish), locked up for 5 more years at just over 4m per season)
    +one of Yamamoto or Puljujärvi or Evan Bouchard (recent 1st round picks)
    + one of Ethan Bear / Tyler Benson / Caleb Joes (non-1st rounders that project well)
    + Draft pick(s)

and I suspect that wouldn't get EK.

Take Bobby Ryan back too? Would need to have Lucic going to Ottawa, and Ottawa eat the difference (1.25m) in salary.... but I'm better Lucic won't waive his NMC for Ottawa, so there would (likely) have to be a 3rd team involved.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Oh as a Habs fan who HATED, absolutely HATED that deal for Drouin, I'm all too painfully aware of Sergachev lol. I have to figure he's a major piece coming back if Tampa does win the Karlsson sweepstakes.

Seriously, last season would have been much more fun to watch with an healthy Subban, Sergachev, Markov and Radulov. There was space under the cap for Markov and Radulov.

I see that you collect Mete, I have a small collection of him. It's nice to see a young player getting regular NHL ice time. I hope he'll stay with the Habs. He works hard and have decent skills.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seriously, last season would have been much more fun to watch with an healthy Subban, Sergachev, Markov and Radulov. There was space under the cap for Markov and Radulov.

I see that you collect Mete, I have a small collection of him. It's nice to see a young player getting regular NHL ice time. I hope he'll stay with the Habs. He works hard and have decent skills.

I hope he stays too ... but that will only happen if the Habs get rid of Beregvin before he can finish gutting the Habs' defensive corps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12