Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 17-18 ud chl red

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

17-18 ud chl red

Hello all

I am looking for a team set of Red Deer Rebels from the new UD CHL Red.... I think it is the retail only parallel. Should be TONS of this stuff around but I am just not seeing it at all on the secondary market... At 1:2 packs eBay and COMC should be flooded....

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

I have been looking for a red Nick Suzuki since they were released with no luck. I think the issue is that no one was breaking retail. At the spring expo I only found one guy with reds, and he had a ton but no suzuki.
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Don't count on COMC ever getting flooded.

As you pointed out, these are from retail packs (or "blasters" as it's written on the checklists). The Red Boarders, therefore, are not available on ePack... so the COMC flood probably won't happen.

COMC will be the place to get Rainbow foils (if you want them) as those are ePack only (from trading up your base). Plates, HG, Exclusives, etc: If you can pull it in ePack, look for them on COMC..... but Red Boarders? I'm guessing those blasters are sitting on shelves, unopened.

I see this listing on eBay (not mine):

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/17-18-2017-U...sid=m570.l1313

So they do exist.... but despite being "easy to track down", they probably won't be.

Anyone who busts boxes (case?) with the plan to rip & flip (i.e. sell on eBay) isn't touching blasters.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

I've been looking for the CHL red borders as well and when I read they were only available in blasters I had my fingers crossed they'd show up in Wal-Mart or possibly London Drugs. Well no luck, on either of those. The card shops in town just bring in the hobby boxes, and why would they bother with retail blasters when they can get hobby boxes?

I had to ask my LCS to bring in two blasters for me. I figured it wasn't such a bad deal as blasters have ten packs and rookies are 1:1 in blasters, so technically you are getting the same number of rookies in a blaster as in a hobby box. Come on Lafreniere!

When CHL was first release there was a few sellers on eBay with red borders, but now it looks like it's dried up a bit. I'm regretting not picking some up now.
    Traders/Wants: Hidden Content