Happy Independence Day in the US!

Enjoy your Hot Dogs and Hamburgers, cold beer and stay away from the explosives!
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I concur with Scott and everyone have a Happy and Safe Fourth of July!

Also remember our military members who are serving and can't be home with family for the Fourth!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, newer Yankees and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

I guess we could say that the "explosives"/"fire works" we have going on INDEPENDENCE DAY not only represent the creation of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, but they also represent King George III temper when he received our DECLARATION of INDEPENDENCE. 242 years "OLD' is the U.S.A., and hopefully many more coming. HAPPY BIRTHDAY U.S.A.

Happy 4th! Fireworks are legal down here in Florida.

I actually have been working all day and am off at 7...
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    I guess we could say that the "explosives"/"fire works" we have going on INDEPENDENCE DAY not only represent the creation of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, but they also represent King George III temper when he received our DECLARATION of INDEPENDENCE. 242 years "OLD' is the U.S.A., and hopefully many more coming. HAPPY BIRTHDAY U.S.A.
    well played
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors