Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Are fan packs dead?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Oklahoma Sooners Washington State Cougars

I have been trying really hard to get pictures to upload but they will not. hopefully soon I’ll have pictures of everything posted.

today my son got a really nice fanpack from the Philadelphia Flyers. 4- 8 1/2 X 11 pictures mostly from past Winter Classics. A 2018 calendar and a pocket folder.

I got football nice schedules from the Indiana Hoosiers as well as 4 stickers. I’ll send a schedule to coach Allen to get signed. The schedules are not pocket or magnetic but a nice heavy card stock. I have never seen schedules like this before. I guess it’s a schedule card? I believe that was my first Big 10 return and a really nice one at that. I love getting stickers.

also a fan pack from Illinois State. Football, soccer & volleyball posters, magnetic schedule of football and volleyball and 2 stickers. I didn’t get the socks I saw someone on IG get from them which was a bummer since I’m kind of a sock guy but it’s still okay it’s a great fan pack.

thats my second “group of 5” return
    Last edited by Crosscheck; 09-17-2018 at 09:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I wish I could. When I try to attach pictures directly to the forum they will not attach and when I try to post pictures through tappatalk they don’t go that way either. Support says the last update should have fixed it but did not. Hopefully the problem will work it’s self out.

iOS or Android?

SCF Rewards
    Country

iOS
    @JumpinJackSplash your PM in box is full

SCF Rewards
    Country

5C3799FE-5FBA-4E27-B082-ADE1B292BB4A.jpeg All of a sudden 1 picture uploads. I love technology

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 magnetic football schedules from the University of Michigan today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A nice fan pack today from the Packers and a Iowa Hawkeyes pocket schedule and poster in the mail today.

i have to go out of town 3-4 days for work next week so I am taking stuff for TTM autographs to pass the time in the motel. I lived in the town I am going to for a couple of years in my late teens and early twenties. I’ve seen and done it all there. Stay tuned for some TTM returns hopefully.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A nice fan pack today from the Packers and a Iowa Hawkeyes pocket schedule and poster in the mail today.

i have to go out of town 3-4 days for work next week so I am taking stuff for TTM autographs to pass the time in the motel. I lived in the town I am going to for a couple of years in my late teens and early twenties. I’ve seen and done it all there. Stay tuned for some TTM returns hopefully.

Be safe and a nice picture finally.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello -

If anyone would be interested in trading for any decals / stickers that they may receive in any fan packs I'd be interested. My primary collecting interest are major league teams (ie no college) decals / stickers and have lots to trade if people are interested. I'm always looking for any new material that teams may issue.

Thanks Ken

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello -

If anyone would be interested in trading for any decals / stickers that they may receive in any fan packs I'd be interested. My primary collecting interest are major league teams (ie no college) decals / stickers and have lots to trade if people are interested. I'm always looking for any new material that teams may issue.

Thanks Ken

I would be interested I’ll see exactly what I have when I get home. Do you have college stickers you want to unload since you don’t collect the college ones?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Sorry I am jumping on this so late .
    Every year I email the Baltimore Orioles for my fan pack as they are my team.
    Usually it is about the same.
    A Pocket schedule
    Photo of The Yard
    Team card of a player and also one of The Bird
    Orioles stickers
    Plus a Camden Yard tour guide

This year I had to make a mailing of a letter requesting my fan pack and they said this is the way to do it each year
    I received
    A pocket schedule
    player card that must have been left over from fan fest
    Camden yard brochure
    Orioles bird card
    They are sending less and want you to mail for a request.
    As an Orioles fan after this year it may not be worth it in the future

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast