Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are fan packs dead?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Oklahoma Sooners Washington State Cougars

Are fan packs dead?

There does not seem to be much traffic around here. Are fan packs and the requesting of fan packs a thing of the past? I am wanting to do some more fan pack requests but I don’t see much of people having success around here. I have also emailed teams like Virginia Tech, UNC and Minnesota Vikings where people have had great success in the past and I have not received anything. I’d like to do more NCAA fanpacks as well as hockey and a few NFL teams but there does not seem to be many people posting success so I’m almost to the point of thinking why waste my time. Is anybody having any luck? PLK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Mets just sent me a very nice one Baltimore usually player post cards Nationals was decent College Purdue sent my wife a back pack, banner and yearbook Michigan sent her yearbook big blue banner Florida( sad face Tennessee fan here) Gator stickers decals and a yearbook

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Aaron,
    I think with most things people do not share their experiences as much as they used to. Why because it takes time. Many people are too lazy to do the actual funpack request and ask for the e-mail version only so they can save on the cost and also the quick ease of just getting some freebies. In today hectic life it nice if people post their successes as you say as it allows members like yourself to know what the success rate is for the specific team, player, etc.

Hope you do some and if you do get successes in the future you share them in a thread and the ttm database for all in the future to view.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Aaron,
    I think with most things people do not share their experiences as much as they used to. Why because it takes time. Many people are too lazy to do the actual funpack request and ask for the e-mail version only so they can save on the cost and also the quick ease of just getting some freebies. In today hectic life it nice if people post their successes as you say as it allows members like yourself to know what the success rate is for the specific team, player, etc.

Hope you do some and if you do get successes in the future you share them in a thread and the ttm database for all in the future to view.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had the thought to try and send requests the old fashioned way through the mail. I had plannned on sitting down and writing a few this evening but had a migraine so I never got to it. The headache is starting to wear off so I may still get to it. No 4th plans since I have a sick kid so why not. I’ll for sure try Michigan since one of my boys loves the Wolverines.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I had the thought to try and send requests the old fashioned way through the mail. I had plannned on sitting down and writing a few this evening but had a migraine so I never got to it. The headache is starting to wear off so I may still get to it. No 4th plans since I have a sick kid so why not. I’ll for sure try Michigan since one of my boys loves the Wolverines.

Let us know how it goes.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

I stuck a couple in the mail box this morning if I can find time to make it to the post office tomorrow I’ll stick a few more in the mail over the weekend. @camsue do you mind sharing the contact you used for Michigan?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

I stuck a couple in the mail box this morning if I can find time to make it to the post office tomorrow I’ll stick a few more in the mail over the weekend. @camsue do you mind sharing the contact you used for Michigan?

I had a listing of the school directory and used a email from one of the community relations i will see if i can dig up that info for you most mlb and nfl teams you can go to there web site click on contact and usually send feedback works just state i am a huge fan etc and would love to receive a fan pack and make sure you leave your addy in the email/feedback you have anymore questions feel free to pm me and i will work on that email addy for the wolverines

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had a listing of the school directory and used a email from one of the community relations i will see if i can dig up that info for you most mlb and nfl teams you can go to there web site click on contact and usually send feedback works just state i am a huge fan etc and would love to receive a fan pack and make sure you leave your addy in the email/feedback you have anymore questions feel free to pm me and i will work on that email addy for the wolverines

thanks I appreciate you looking into Michigan for me. I am going to send a letter USPS to the Giants since they rejected me by email. Might as well try that route. That is about the only NFL team I desire that I haven’t sent to yet. I am also going to a few NHL teams by regular mail then I really want to try NCAA schools.
    thanks again

SCF Rewards
    Country

They are alive and probably better than ever. Check youtube and instagram for successes that people have

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast