Thread: GEICO All-Star FanFest

GEICO All-Star FanFest

All kind of events and some sweet signings:

GEICO All-Star FanFest
    Celebrate the history of the Washington Nationals as we honor current and former members of the team. The day will feature autograph sessions, photo opportunities, and special clinics.

https://www.mlb.com/all-star/schedule
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I'll be attending all five days, but only accompanied by my wife on the weekend days. If anybody else is attending, please let me know! Some company (especially on Friday, Monday, and Tuesday) would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by CardsAndPhils View Post
    I'll be attending all five days, but only accompanied by my wife on the weekend days. If anybody else is attending, please let me know! Some company (especially on Friday, Monday, and Tuesday) would be awesome!
    Hope you have a blast!

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!