Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Habs Announce Shea Weber Knee Surgery - Out Until January

The news just doesn’t seem to get any better for Habs fans these days.

IMG_8310.jpg

I suppose this explains why he wasn’t at the Homebase event here in Kelowna this past weekend.

It was one of the main shopping list items for Bergevin to add a 1LD via free agency so there was someone capable of playing with Weber. Looks like we now know why there wasn’t all that much of a push after all on July 1st.

The 2018-19 Habs season could be a real tough one folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Man, that's a huge bummer.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

The news just doesn’t seem to get any better for Habs fans these days.

IMG_8310.jpg

I suppose this explains why he wasn’t at the Homebase event here in Kelowna this past weekend.

It was one of the main shopping list items for Bergevin to add a 1LD via free agency so there was someone capable of playing with Weber. Looks like we now know why there wasn’t all that much of a push after all on July 1st.

The 2018-19 Habs season could be a real tough one folks.

Good chance that they probably try to retain Pacioretty, especially seeing how they will not need to dangle him for another d-man.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

well that deal worked out for them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good chance that they probably try to retain Pacioretty, especially seeing how they will not need to dangle him for another d-man.

There is now a better chance they will trade him for a D-man.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

There is now a better chance they will trade him for a D-man.

That was my thought too. The need just changed from looking for a D-man capable of playing with Weber to one who can at least passably replace him in the lineup.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Bergevin killed that team. He should have signed Markov and Radulov, and kept Subban and Sergachev. Radulov is no worse than Drouin, Markov and Sergachev would have helped at the blue line. Subban has younger legs than Weber, better health.

Maybe they should move Pacioretty, Weber and Price, have a few horrible seasons and rebuild from draft. These 3 guys are half-way into their career, and they'll want to be in a winning team and have a chance at a Cup before retirement.
    Last edited by odjickfan; 07-07-2018 at 12:47 PM.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content