Red Sox star Xander Bogaerts strikes out with fans after autograph signing no-show, event host says

Boston Red Sox shortstop Xander Bogaerts left more than 200 fans "devastated" this weekend after he was a no-show at an autograph-signing event some paid $200 to attend, the company hosting the event said.

Bogaerts, a 2016 All-Star who has been with the Red Sox since 2013, was scheduled to appear at Luxe Autos in Bayonne at 9:30 a.m. Saturday to take photos and sign autographs for fans.
    https://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/...autograph.html

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Very disappointing for sure

Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

What a dick. Unless there was a very valid reason for not showing up, I hope karma bites his ™™™.

Wanting to buy '96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball...commons & stars

4. Kronozio