Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks for doing this, I'll stick around for next month & take the Broncos again if available.

BC:

Had a good time watching last night and thank you for doing this as well. Would also be interested in taking the Vikings/Niners again if allowed.

Thanks again,

Jeff

glad you guys enjoyed it, I know some people weren't so lucky this break. I will make a new thread soon and like I said you guys have first chance to keep your teams so happy to have you back next month.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ole Miss Rebels New Orleans Saints

I’ll probably join again. Tough not even hitting a numbered card though lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I’ll probably join again. Tough not even hitting a numbered card though lol.

you had terrible luck man. when i was putting the lots together i was like wow this guy has 3 teams and nothing. glad you'll give it another shot!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I’m in again!

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

SCF Rewards
    Country

I’m in again!

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

awesome! I was going to wait a week or so to create a new thread but ill do it later today. hopefully we can get a few more people and get some more boxes next time

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

you had terrible luck man. when i was putting the lots together i was like wow this guy has 3 teams and nothing. glad you'll give it another shot!

Yeah, missed on an additional team and no hits. Don’t really see how my luck could get any worse. I’ll do one more round but if nothing I’m out. Can only take so much punishment lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, missed on an additional team and no hits. Don’t really see how my luck could get any worse. I’ll do one more round but if nothing I’m out. Can only take so much punishment lol.

I had 4 teams in our division break last month and didn't get anything either.

everyone please confirm in the new thread your intentions on keeping your teams or switching them. no rush though

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had 4 teams in our division break last month and didn't get anything either.

everyone please confirm in the new thread your intentions on keeping your teams or switching them. no rush though

for my personal breaks. That was actual a much better value than the last box of 16 contenders I opened and got to see some cool cards pulled.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

i'm in again next month

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910