Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Mesta View Post
    Thanks for doing this, I'll stick around for next month & take the Broncos again if available.
    Quote Originally Posted by vogs22 View Post
    BC:

Had a good time watching last night and thank you for doing this as well. Would also be interested in taking the Vikings/Niners again if allowed.

Thanks again,

Jeff
    glad you guys enjoyed it, I know some people weren't so lucky this break. I will make a new thread soon and like I said you guys have first chance to keep your teams so happy to have you back next month.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Check out my next group break Hidden Content

Please like PrimeTime Football Breaks on Facebook!

I’ll probably join again. Tough not even hitting a numbered card though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooch052 View Post
    I’ll probably join again. Tough not even hitting a numbered card though lol.
    you had terrible luck man. when i was putting the lots together i was like wow this guy has 3 teams and nothing. glad you'll give it another shot!

4. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I’m in again!

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

Quote Originally Posted by pcarlson05 View Post
    I’m in again!

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum
    awesome! I was going to wait a week or so to create a new thread but ill do it later today. hopefully we can get a few more people and get some more boxes next time

Quote Originally Posted by bcool022 View Post
    you had terrible luck man. when i was putting the lots together i was like wow this guy has 3 teams and nothing. glad you'll give it another shot!
    Yeah, missed on an additional team and no hits. Don’t really see how my luck could get any worse. I’ll do one more round but if nothing I’m out. Can only take so much punishment lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooch052 View Post
    Yeah, missed on an additional team and no hits. Don’t really see how my luck could get any worse. I’ll do one more round but if nothing I’m out. Can only take so much punishment lol.
    I had 4 teams in our division break last month and didn't get anything either.

everyone please confirm in the new thread your intentions on keeping your teams or switching them. no rush though

Quote Originally Posted by bcool022 View Post
    I had 4 teams in our division break last month and didn't get anything either.

everyone please confirm in the new thread your intentions on keeping your teams or switching them. no rush though
    for my personal breaks. That was actual a much better value than the last box of 16 contenders I opened and got to see some cool cards pulled.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910