Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbama97 View Post
    I'll take the Ravens.

great thanks for joining!
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Always collecting New Jersey Devils current roster base cards as well as Giants base cards of Joe Morris, George Martin, Howard Cross, Odessa Turner, Perry Williams and Stephen Baker

Please check out my next group break Hidden Content (Pick Your Team!)

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Denver please.

Thanks,
    Jay Mesta LF: 1-Patch cards w/ autos. 2-SPA FWA RC's. 3-Base I need to finish sets. 4-Small trades: Blue Jays, Broncos, Senators, Raptors or any decent players.
    Flickr:
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist (has ALL traders): Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Mesta View Post
    Denver please.

Thanks,
    Glad to have you.

I am probably going to grab a 2nd team just waiting to see what gets claimed. Going to start posting trades and getting things rolling on this so we can start the voting and get the boxes ordered soon. Money is not due yet.

Always collecting New Jersey Devils current roster base cards as well as Giants base cards of Joe Morris, George Martin, Howard Cross, Odessa Turner, Perry Williams and Stephen Baker

Trades have been posted. Payment is not due yet but you may pay anytime by August 1.

I will be taking the Texans if noone else claims them. 2 options have been posted including the Texans in the price so you guys can see what kinds of boxes we can break. I will leave it open for 1 more week and if anyone else joins we can add a box or upgrade the current ones.

Put me down for Saints, Cards and Eagles!

Looking forward to the break!

bc:

Put me down for the 49ers as well - hope that does not mess things up!

Thank you,

Jeff
    8/15/13 -> STARTING to ORGANIZE/CATALOGUE MY VIKING PC - The pursuit of SuperCollector Status begins!! Autos = 219 GU/PATCHES = 201 NUMBERED = 302 PARALLELS/INSERTS = 479 BASE = 977 TOTAL = 2,178 Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by vogs22 View Post
    bc:

Put me down for the 49ers as well - hope that does not mess things up!

Thank you,

Jeff
    Not a problem. Got you down. Will post a new trade.

Looks like we are going to have a really nice break. I will post some options for you all to vote on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123