Thread: Coming soon in november but

Coming soon in november but

Greetings:
    Coming soon in November but right now any Chicago Cubs fan might like to own a copy of the official scorecard of Game 7 of the 2016 World Series signed by Pat Hughes as well a copy of the official scorecard from the game in which Kerry Wood struck out 20 Houston Astros in 1998 signed by Kerry & Pat Hughes. But the thing that you have to wait for in November is Pat Hughes produces a CD of baseball announcers if you haven't heard these I say your missing some great calls from these legendary voices that bring the game to life on either radio or tv. You can see the list of announcers who have a CD coming soon is Jon Miller who is currently the voice on KNBR in San Francisco who also called games for MASN for the Orioles as well ESPN Sunday Night games w/Joe Morgan. If you want more information about this checkout this site at http://baseballvoices.com if you do purchase a CD take the time to maybe send a CD to me that I need from my list that's on my site or the copy of the Scorecard from the Game 7 as a thank you for reccomend these voices to you. Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by BSEBALLCOMMISH75; 07-08-2018 at 11:20 AM.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75
    Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I own the Jack Buck CD. I purchased it in Cooperstown about 7 years ago.