Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Texas Rangers Dallas Mavericks
    See nolan34ryan's Items on eBay

Talking 6,000 and still counting!!! Thanks for all the Help SCF Folks!

I wanted to let everyone know a little update about my collection since it has been a while since my first introduction. I just cleared 6,000 Texas Rangers cards cataloged and in binders. I still have another 100 or so but they are harder cards to figure out or I just don't have as many of them as I need to start a binder page on them. Here are some of the highlights!

1671 Possible Topps, Topps Traded, Topps Debut, Topps Update, Topps Pro Debut through the years. I have 1671 of these or 100% of the base cards. Of these 25.9% have been signed.

Of my total 6071 Texas Rangers cards I have 8.4% of them signed or 603 total. Of that I have gotten over 550 of them myself in person. And of those only 24 of the 550 are Charlie Hough

If you have Texas Rangers and you want to trade let me know. I collect all brands and mainly collect base. I'll do GU or Auto if I really like it but I know I don't have the money or resources to get to heavy into those so I try to stick with the cheaper Base, Inserts, SP's, and parallels.

I also started a set like this for my oldest son on Dallas Mavericks Cards. If you have any of these you don't need let me know.

Overall I've been on this site for a long time and I really appreciate all the help everyone on here has done to help me.

God Bless and at least with the Rangers doing badly they will be trading players for new players, this should help the update set get some more Rangers cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

That is impressive i will have to double check and see if i have any rangers to help you along the way

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Very very impressive and thanks for sharing!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Wow - congrats on reaching 6,000 Texas Rangers cards! That is quite the big accomplishment!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks folks. I just got 4 more signed in the mail today from Frank Catalanotto pushing my total Topps % up to 26.09%. The 6000 are unique cards I've got another 7k or so of doubles that I use for TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

@nolan34ryan- Congratulations on the milestone.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks so much!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Exciting collection, enjoy, and glad your son is getting into it too! Blessings!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exciting collection, enjoy, and glad your son is getting into it too! Blessings!

Thanks so much. Love the Bible Verse too.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Congrats on hitting the 6,000 Rangers card milestone!