Thread: Any Interest in these vintage

Any Interest in these vintage

Not looking for anything special maybe a few ttm/ip or whatever you may have thumbnail_file-6.jpg
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

camsue- If you are interested, I have in person of Ed McCaffrey and Terrence Mathis of the NFL.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    camsue- If you are interested, I have in person of Ed McCaffrey and Terrence Mathis of the NFL.
    That would work for me let me know if you would like me to post

Just noticed the checklist has some pen marks on the back next to the players names

Quote Originally Posted by camsue View Post
    Just noticed the checklist has some pen marks on the back next to the players names
    camsue- That's fine. I am traveling for work, and I just want to make sure I can locate the Mathis. Okay if I post it on Friday night or Saturday?

camsue- That's fine. I am traveling for work, and I just want to make sure I can locate the Mathis. Okay if I post it on Friday night or Saturday?
    No worries post when ever ready and whatever you have is fine i just have no interest in these hockey and want to find them a good home

Quote Originally Posted by camsue View Post
    No worries post when ever ready and whatever you have is fine i just have no interest in these hockey and want to find them a good home
    @camsue- I will post now and send Saturday. Thanks for the trade.

@camsue- I will post now and send Saturday. Thanks for the trade.
    look forward to many more thank you as well