2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    That is just hilarious, neat story, great article, thanks for sharing!
    Luke 1:37 "For Nothing Will Be Impossible For God"

Keeping life in perspective, keeping God #1

Very good read
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Great story, thanks for sharing! I remember everybody chasing that card back in the day.

Boy does that bring back memories of that Reverse Negative card hunt. Dale Murphy went to school in Oregon!
    Thanks for sharing a great article on someone who should be in the Hall of Fame!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, newer Yankees and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bakemeister52 View Post
    Boy does that bring back memories of that Reverse Negative card hunt. Dale Murphy went to school in Oregon!
    Thanks for sharing a great article on someone who should be in the Hall of Fame!
    I haven't given up hope for him being inducted via veterans committee.

It took a while, but Jerry Kramer finally got into the football hall of fame, so there is still hope for Murphy. There aren't to many 2 time MVPs not in the Hall.
    We have accepted Jesus Aguilar into our daily lineup
    No Jesus
    No Homeruns
    Know Jesus
    Know Homeruns.

Cool story!

Error cards were so huge back then. After a new set came out, you'd always hear about errors that had made it into packs, whether or not there was a corrected version, and how quickly it was corrected. Then we'd scramble through our stacks of cards, hoping we had the error -- because it would be worth hundreds of dollars of course!

Fun times.
    Last edited by Thick McRunfast; Yesterday at 06:44 AM.