Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - FlamesFan2428 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ray_collectibles's Items on eBay

Looking to buy Bulk lot for $1000 Quality over Quantity

Hello everyone, I’m looking to purchase a bulk lot. I ha e roughly $1000 Canadian to spend. I’m looking for more quality over quantity lots however. If anyone has any bulk vintage cards too I would be interested in that as well! I don’t want to through buckets as I’ve been out of collecting for some time and I’d have to research every card but if anyone has any lots put toghether feel free to share.

Please PM me! Thanks a lot and I look forward to making deals again with everyone.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @NucksFan4Life See coolaidml's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Are you looking for certain teams? Rookies, Autos etc?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey I was going to post in original post, but not looking for anything particular. Just been out of the hobby for a couple years and I’m really looking for anything. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I have some 2 Mcdavid YGs BGS 9.5 and a CYG 9.5. Its not really bulk but its quality. LMK if youre interest Thanks

[url=https://flic.kr/p/Knfgma]
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello everyone, thank you all for your messages. I’ve made one deal so far! Just had a late night and now I’m off to work I’ll respond to everyone’s messages in a few hours! Thanks again

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey everyone! Thanks for all your time, I’ve purchassed a couple lots and have hit my maximum for now. Sorry if I couldn’t respond to everyone as I had a few PMs and quite a busy night. Thanks again!