Please Note - FlamesFan2428 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

Looking to buy Bulk lot for $1000 Quality over Quantity

Hello everyone, Im looking to purchase a bulk lot. I ha e roughly $1000 Canadian to spend. Im looking for more quality over quantity lots however. If anyone has any bulk vintage cards too I would be interested in that as well! I dont want to through buckets as Ive been out of collecting for some time and Id have to research every card but if anyone has any lots put toghether feel free to share.

Please PM me! Thanks a lot and I look forward to making deals again with everyone.
    1971-72 O-Pee-Chee - 262/264 (99%)
    1971-72 opc #84 pete mahovlich
    1971-72 opc #50 bobby hull

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Are you looking for certain teams? Rookies, Autos etc?
    Huge Canucks fan and hockey card collector!

Hey I was going to post in original post, but not looking for anything particular. Just been out of the hobby for a couple years and I’m really looking for anything. Thanks!

I have some 2 Mcdavid YGs BGS 9.5 and a CYG 9.5. Its not really bulk but its quality. LMK if youre interest Thanks

[url=https://flic.kr/p/Knfgma]
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Daniel Sprong, Top Player Autos and Rookies

Hello everyone, thank you all for your messages. I’ve made one deal so far! Just had a late night and now I’m off to work I’ll respond to everyone’s messages in a few hours! Thanks again

PM sent!
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Hey everyone! Thanks for all your time, I’ve purchassed a couple lots and have hit my maximum for now. Sorry if I couldn’t respond to everyone as I had a few PMs and quite a busy night. Thanks again!